The online racing simulator
New video: Claw.
(5 posts, started )
Another drifting movie. This will be the last drifting movie from me until I get better footage with more action in it.
This movie is something I made to try out some color filters and special effects in combination with each other. The drifting being shown is mediocre, I already know that, but still I tried to make it as entertaining I could by combining slow motion and faster parts. I don't know how I succeeded, you be the judge.

Vimeo.

If you want the movie, you can dl it from vimeo. I've noticed that the movie itself can be a bit choppy in vimeos player, this however is nothing that I personally experience on my own computer when playing it with VLC.

Overall it's not bad, keep trying!

Things I'd try to improve:
- Colors too hot, they give the impression it's a comic. I prefer colder colors that make it look more realistic.
- Aspect ratio looks odd, but maybe this is a vimeo thing.
- Sound. Volume is way too low, the music didn't quite fit the video as there are more slowmo parts than fast ones, and slowmo doesn't make drifting look better than x1 speed. I'd rather have a little slowmotion and a lot of fast parts.
- Drifting shown is not very good as you said.
aah, overcontrasted!
but nice movie man! 7.5/10
looks like someone is on drugs
Looks like I got more work to do on the filter then.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG