The online racing simulator
Drift movie: Still waiting
(21 posts, started )
You have been reading the manuals, haven't you? a very solid and nice second vid I must say, I've seen a lot of people that can't pull off a vid like that on their fifth try (including me). You got either good tutorial reading skills, or talent... or both, only time will tell. Waiting for more videos from you.

and some nitpicking - some shots have the timeline of the replay, make sure it isn't there before recording, and the smoke is green, there was a switch somewhere that made the colours better and the smoke white... can't rember at the moment...
#3 - TG44
YAY! FINALLY I am in a movie Nice clip

Quote from squidhead :there was a switch somewhere that made the colours better and the smoke white... can't rember at the moment...

16bit colours give either green or purple smoke in different games.. 32bit makes it like it should be
Yup, that's the one I think...
Not bad, its a nice video. Nothing outstanding but nothing really bad.

Keep it up! Your improving!
The 'video' is alright but the drifting could be better at some points:

First drift clip, the orange FZ barely slides into the tires;
Drift Sensation clip, one of the three car almost has zero angle;
At 1:26 the white car almost hit the orange one from understeering;
At 2:16 one of the cars get in the camera = not good;

I'm sorry for pointing this out, but I personally think that the drifting should at least be as good as the video editing. Whats the point of making a good video with so-so drifting being shown?

/squidhead
Nice for 2nd vid !
After a while all drifting movies start to look the same to me, so I won't judge the drifting skills shown. The movie is nice, nothing particularly special, but it's not bad either. I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5 because there's nothing new in this movie, there aren't great effects, and there isn't also a big work in audio/video synchro. But, what has been done has been done correctly.
God I hate the song but man, that's a pretty nice video. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing the big increase in drift videos, but as long as they are at this quality, I can't complain.
Nice video man. I can see some team falken in the video.
Quote from BigTime :God I hate the song but man, that's a pretty nice video. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing the big increase in drift videos, but as long as they are at this quality, I can't complain.

NOW GET OUT THERE, and make some dramatic action racing video to bring ballance to the land. I haven't seen something out of you for a while now
#12 - TG44
Quote from Riders Motion :The 'video' is alright but the drifting could be
Drift Sensation clip, one of the three car almost has zero angle;

Ye that clip is OLD... and i was having a bad day. i was having a good day in the twin 1:28 - 1:48
Thanks for all the good words.. and thanks for pointing out bad things so i can fix to a 3rd movie

The reason why i have 16bit color is becuse i have FPS-problems if i have 32bits
I like the video very much... The drifting doesn't have to be perfect, there are very nice quick actions and work with the camera helps it. I would like it even if this would be your 100th video.
Quote from squidhead :NOW GET OUT THERE, and make some dramatic action racing video to bring ballance to the land. I haven't seen something out of you for a while now

College can be a b*tch.

Expect some soon though.
#16 - TG44
Quote from BigTime :College can be a b*tch.

Expect some soon though.

and no more stupid surprizes! no rickrolls, meatspins, goatses or anything like that. thank you
stop bein such a drama queen squidhead and big.time..

Nice movie, was in a weird ratio...
Quote from squad_e :stop bein such a drama queen squidhead and big.time..

Nice movie, was in a weird ratio...

Who let YOU out of the closet Squad_e? I thought I told you to stay there and make more LFS videos.... or did I say that to somebody else? Doesn't matter, all of you - back to the closets, make LFS vids!

(I'm off to my closet to make my own LFS vid now)
very nice! I love this video
Quote from squidhead :Who let YOU out of the closet Squad_e? I thought I told you to stay there and make more LFS videos.... or did I say that to somebody else? Doesn't matter, all of you - back to the closets, make LFS vids!

(I'm off to my closet to make my own LFS vid now)

But please don't make more "I can dorift!!!!11!1" videos
Quote from MaKaKaZo :But please don't make more "I can dorift!!!!11!1" videos

Cruise video it is then...

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG