The online racing simulator
Jedi's ride
(32 posts, started )
Jedi's ride
Bizarre...

What exactly is the intended application of this device?
#3 - shim
nice.. so wha was the game you really are makin this for?
It's for 3d modeling purposes
Hahah! farout controls you got there Sniiki! Just get really good at that and you'll have one really buff right arm and a puny left arm
Quote from Tweaker :Hahah! farout controls you got there Sniiki! Just get really good at that and you'll have one really buff right arm and a puny left arm

i have already....oops
So you would use it like a spaceball?
Thanks for comments

Dan Hot: that's very true :P

WGooden: Something like that yes. The idea is to make it more multifunktional though.

Didn't remember such a thing

Wasn't there a control glove for playstation too? But that thing had just the control buttons attached to a glove nothing else, no motion sensing, nothing :P
Thats pretty cool lol.
I have no permission... YOU BASTARDS!

EDIT: Whoops nevermind. Carry on.
spankmeyer, to the links?
how much time did you spend on that?
~10mins soldering stuff in place
~30mins cutting that acrylic X

I used MJoy16 wiring & software for USB controller and g-sensors are easy to connect, just placed additional filter on signal wire.
lol @this pic Sniiki
Quote from ORION :lol @this pic Sniiki

What?
Mine definitely looks better! doesn't it? :P

(but that guy looks like a retard... atleast with that glove in his hand, either of them)
Have you tried that with FPS games?
deggis,
No, FPS games would need position information. With leaning it would be too hard. Position information would be achieved by integrating the data twice and again, I don't know how to make program that gets the data from game controller, modifies it, and then games use that modified data.

Not hard thing to do for sure, but I have no clue about that stuff.
Ok.

Just reminded me about the Nintendo's new controller invent.
There is an analogue smoothing option in LFS, try setting that to maximum.

You need to make something like DXTweak2 that reads the controllers inputs to the PC, alters it, then outputs to DirectX? I think that's how it works. And don't look at me for that!

(cool vid though)
Quote from Bob Smith :And don't look at me for that!

I already do

Jedi's ride
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG