The online racing simulator
Is this normal?
(8 posts, started )
Is this normal?
I've read the instructions for creating LFS movies, however, before hand I'd tried doing it myself, and was able to, now here's my issue;

The instructions reccomend recording at half speed, I guess because PC's can't run the game and record at the same time, however, I was able to do so. I haven't had to slow down LFS at all in my video's, can someone explain this. By no means is it a problem, it's actually nice it saves time. Also it's not like I have an uber system. Am I not the only one who can do this?
My specs: Athlon64 X2 6400+ OC'd to 3.5Ghz X2, 3GB 800Mhz Dual Channel, Pny 9600GTOC, and an average 7,200rpm HDD.

My bad to create an entire thread on the topic, I just can't imagine my computer is sooo uber than I can do this....
#2 - Jakg
My PC can do it too

But to make fluid, high FPS clips with good camera control it can't hurt to record at half speed.
ive always recorded at full speed
Quote from DHRammstein :I just can't imagine my computer is sooo uber than I can do this....

LFS isn't that uber advanced graphics wise...
I know, but I assumed it would require a lot of CPU power to record plus render a game at the same time. Regardless I'll do it the proper way to get the better quality video.
ok, good story...
i have almost same system..
i even run the game from 1HD and record to a other HD.. but that doesnt work that well it stutters and shit.. works with other games tho
Maybe cause I have my CPU OC'd to 3.5.

Is this normal?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG