The online racing simulator
Custom Autocross parts
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Mc21
Custom Autocross parts
You could build your own in some modeling program.

E.G - A Traffic Light, some sort of drifting thing.

If you don't understand what I mean, I mean you press shift + U, and pick like a long barrier, you could make a custom extra long barrier.
Make a really high ramp etc..
A zraffic light? A drift thing? SOrry, but i just don't see a connection.
there's a comma between them

kinda good idea.. but once again, it would be messed up with integration between computers.. i doubt it would.. help any
Quote from NaBUru38 :Custom autocross parts is a good idea. It wouldn't take as much disk space

..thats what we said with the S2 skins autodownload..
ahh... so what, skins use 200 MB of my disc space. I think nowadays such a thing is no biggie...
either way, a bunch of most likely pooorly modeled ... traffic lights will never come to use except your single time on that server
Only 200 megs? You don't go online too often then...
no custom parts
traffic lights would go great in my drift city.

i think extra long barriers that aren't red/white would be good. just long white ones or something. people complain that all the red white red white red white makes them feel sick lol.
Quote from XCNuse :there's a comma between them

kinda good idea.. but once again, it would be messed up with integration between computers.. i doubt it would.. help any

I am being honest with this question. How could lights be messed up by computers when they are already used on the drag strip and at the start of a race? I don't see a difference.

Quote from XCNuse :either way, a bunch of most likely pooorly modeled ... traffic lights will never come to use except your single time on that server

As for lights only at starts, isn't that when you use lights? I don't remember seeing lights anywhere else during a race.
hells yea
Quote from Mc21 :You could build your own in some modeling program.

E.G - A Traffic Light, some sort of drifting thing.

If you don't understand what I mean, I mean you press shift + U, and pick like a long barrier, you could make a custom extra long barrier.
Make a really high ramp etc..

I understand what you mean, I think it would be nessesary for the city layout I have and Cops and Robbers would be fun, and the ramp world be better for stunts. You could ajust the hight just like you ajust the width of a checkpoint (with tht little slider)

+1
Quote from Viper93 :I am being honest with this question. How could lights be messed up by computers when they are already used on the drag strip and at the start of a race? I don't see a difference.

i know this is an old topic.. .. and dustin here brought it from its grave

anyways, it wouldmess up integration because he says that we would be able to model whatever we want, then put it in LFS; in other words, it would land up like rFactor online
Quote from XCNuse :i know this is an old topic.. .. and dustin here brought it from its grave

anyways, it wouldmess up integration because he says that we would be able to model whatever we want, then put it in LFS; in other words, it would land up like rFactor online

I believe Viper93 meant that there should be a start light object. Which I agree with. So that you could put the light at the start of your autox.

Custom Autocross parts
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG