The online racing simulator
Quote from Rappa Z :Me want Scrawen's dingy.

errr... not sure what u have in mind when you say "dingy" (and probably don't wanna know) but please do stay on topic, I'm sure "Scrawen's dingy" has nothing to do with absinthe at all...
Quote from Rappa Z :Me want Scrawen's dingy.

this whole excitement about the devs is getting a little out of hand methinks....
Quote from szyszek : this whole excitement about the devs is getting a little out of hand methinks....

Totally agreeing. I really was interested in an answer to my two little questions...

Greets,
Warper
Quote from STROBE :Errr, tbh I'm not sure. I vaguely recall something about using a teaspoon and warming it and letting it partially crystalise...

As far as I know, you put teaspoon of sugar in it, then set on flame the whole drink, take off flames and drink it .
At least that is what I can remember of that night

Couple of bottles from my collection. Absinthe almost got me six feet under last year as I passed out and nearly choked in my vomit. Haven't drank a drop of alcohol since then. Drink responsibly kids! Btw you can see part of another collection of mine: rotting stuff.
Attached images
boozzz.jpg
Quote from Warper :Totally agreeing. I really was interested in an answer to my two little questions...

Greets,
Warper

And you got answers about a psychoactive drug. Be happy. LOL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG