The online racing simulator
Logitech DFGT BSOD
(11 posts, started )
Logitech DFGT BSOD
Hi all players. I have problem
I bought Logitech DFGT. It works but problem is Blue screen od dead. Windows added unkown devices to mice and keyboards. I deleted these things. It was OK. But BSOD again. I dont know where is the problem. Please help. thx

Go to game controllers. Unistall any and all drivers related to any.

Then, remove the mouse and keyboard drivers. All you've done there is show that they're disabled or they have a fault. Then google for the PC drivers for this wheel, and install them. If theres not any out yet, then there's your answer.

Edit : BSOD of IRQL thing suggests a hardware problem
Quote :It took me a few minutes to set them up "Very much a no brainer setup" Download the latest drivers from Logitech....wait a minute this wheel isn't supported yet Oh well I knew this going in.
After installing the drivers for the Old DFP my wheel was recognized as a regular DFP. (This meens that 4 or 5 of the buttons on the wheel are not shown or recognized including the big cool horn button) Not that big a deal when you have so many buttons to begin with, but a let down none the less.

This is the same wheel I have. There are no drivers out for it yet. Just download the old DFP drivers from Logitech and use them. Your wheel will work just without some of the buttons.

Good luck!!
#4 - dadge
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Edit : BSOD of IRQL thing suggests a hardware problem

that would be the wheel me finx. the mouse and keyboard drivers are harmless. HID mouse i think it is. they are needed to make the wheel work correctly iirc.
Hello

this is actually screenshot

But, I still have a problem with BSOD (and I have DFP drivers )
sorry for double post but...

I am very hopeless, please help if you think where is the problem
Do you get the BSOD as soon as you plug the wheel in or when you try to use it?
I get BSOD only when wheel is connected to PC. I got BSOD in game but in windows too . Usually when I play 10-20 minutes
Weird.

Now I will tell you right off I am no computer wizard at all!!!!!!
But you might want to try this clear calibration tool. Then reinstall all your drivers and such and try again.

http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm

I don't have a clue if this will do anything but it couldn't hurt to start from scratch.
I own this wheel as well. Have had not problems at all.

You might should check that all of your power is at proper voltage. You could also have a problem with the USB port you are plugging into. Is it one of the front USB ports on your computer or one of the back port? In all case i've seen the fronts are an extension from the boards USB pin out. These could, because of the length/quality of the wires inside the computer cause a power issue and power issues can cause odd computer behavior.

Here are a few things to check on:

are you using any USB hard drives/cd drives on your computer? The self powered type can eat a ton of power from your USB bus.

Are there a lot of USB devices connect at the same time?

Are you plugging the wheel into a USB hub instead of directly to the computer?

Do you have a USB extension cable on the wheel? Note: i have had weird problems with cheap USB extension cables before.

Have you tried the wheel on another computer?

can you see the voltage monitor and if so are volts in operating range of the computer? I you need a motherboard monitor try this one it is free: Motherboard monitor 5: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=311

I do not have those extra mice/keyboards installed on my PC with this wheel. Are you using a laptop by chance? Those can have up to 2 pointing devices installed (touchpads and/or small joystick in center of keyboard).

Lastly. If all of the above check out I would see if you can return it to the store or where ever you purchased it from for another. Remember Logitech doesn't support this wheel on the PC so if you have to return it I would try and stay away from mentioning use on a PC. Play dumb and just say it doesn't work.
hello all

I solved this problem. I found VibrateGameDeviceDriver in "Program Files". I uninstalled it. And after this uninstallation I "dont get" BSOD

Logitech DFGT BSOD
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG