The online racing simulator
Yesterday race was very good, mouse wasn`t laging and i haven`t made some big mistakes!
What happend with Alias team in 2nd race (Main race), lol!?
Quote from renchix :Yesterday race was very good, mouse wasn`t laging and i haven`t made some big mistakes!
What happend with Alias team in 2nd race (Main race), lol!?

I have seen replay now on what was happening...all the alias guys.

I am telling this in a very direct, frank and probably provocating way. But how else can I say something honestly? It has to be said. I hope they can see behind the lines and understand that I have nothing against them. I find the Alias team, big and good in many ways, but lately I have seen them doing foolish things and it has to be criticised. (also the wrecking from Valentin in the previous race..he have apoligised and got a penallty for that)

It begins with Holme, who already in the first 5 laps starts to go back and forth letting his team mates pass him easily . He is not really racing for position.
Then I am fighting with Franke for 4th position and won that battle with Franke trying to chase me. He couldn´t, because he had not prepared himself to have fast and steady times over many laps. Then he makes mistakes and after some time, he starts to be bored and writes in chat "What a waste of life" and Holme answered "Get a Life!"

The Alias guys is talking to each other in TS, so I guess they are "negativating" the whole thing, and agree that the whole thing is pointless and so. Then they start to fool around on the track most of them.

I think they are influencing each other in a negative way in the TS and on the chat, so they find themselves in a boring and pointless situation.

Most of them meet up unprepared and off course they can´t keep the pace. I am sure if they had prepared themselves a bit better, we wouldn´t have had this situation, because then they could have battled for positions with the other teams. Instead they get an unsportsly attitude and starts fooling around and disturbing the concentration for the others.
I used my my concentration on thinking in many laps, what I should do about Holme, who stopped his car on the grass, without going into spectate, as the rules say. Very disturbing and demotivating

Finally I decided, to kick him, as the rules allow. Short after this, they all abandoned the race after a little manisfestion in the sand banks.

Ok, Alias, let me see it from your point of view. You are in a team competition, team against team and because you are all last in the field you have no point in racing for position against each other (when you can´t race for position against other teams, because of your lack of preparation)

I understand the dilemma! But i can´t accept your negative way of reacting to this. The correct way, would have been, that you tried your best in this race and gain the positions you could have got there and no demotivating chat!
After the race you should write to me about your dilemma and I could make some changes to the league concept. You know, I always listen to constructive criticism, right?

The other thing is, that we were only half of the cars, as we normally were. Too bad, because it made it all more boring. But it really just made everyting worse, that you all left.

Now i will propose some changes to the koncept, if all teams agree about that.

If we start having both team points and individiual points, would that be better?

And in that case, should it be from the start of the league or from now on?

All suggestions are welcome
Do what you wanna do - or have to be done - but I recent that you take it on your shoulders to explain Alias teams codecs and assumed conversations - or trying to. Let Alias explain instead.
If anymore is to be said from Alias's point of view, I sugest we let the boss speak for us, if he wants to ?
Has Alias changed ?
Has Cramer changed ?
Yes we ALL lacked preparation yesterday...

Yes we all left the race at more or less the same time...

Yes we were all bored, because of missing practise...

Yes we were on teamspeak ALL 4...

Sorry for our behavior, that is very unlike us, but i must say, 9 people for the start of the race, whereof 4 were Alias drivers... Kinda speaks for itself, we have had 9 registered drivers for the league, but only 4 showed up last night, when i saw that i was close to saying have a fun night, but i had to give it a chance, but after 12 out of 36 laps in the second race, i had had enough, i was so bored it was killing me, and this was where I did my wrong, should NOT have written what i did, but instead just have said thanks for the race, and left... Instead we stayed on the server and talked on teamspeak, but with very strict orders NOT to interfere with other drivers, and in the end we split... Sorry for that... Highly unprofessional...

This apology, does however not change the fact that i no longer feel the need to take part in the series... This has nothing to do with that, but a combination of many things, whereof the league, the concept and the racing itself actually has very little to do with it...

I have had a lot of fun in the 20 race tuesdayraces series, and i had fun in 1st of the first 3 rounds of this series, but did not take part in the second round, due to work, and failed to stay professional in the 3 round... Then that is kinda like it for me, as i do not feel this series is for me, and do not want to waste your time anymore...

If you do other series i will probably take a look at it, and see if that series is for me, so no hard feelings from me...

Keep the series as it is, people are there for the concept you made before people sigened up, i was a bit sceptical before the start, as i have told you before, but work and other stuff, has just done that i no longer wish to take part...

And in the end, so it is totally clear: SORRY for the unprofessional behaviour last night...

Regards
Franke... Click
Ok, apology accepted, and sad to hear you have time problems. I hope the other teams will not be affected of you decision , so we can make the League continue. I like the way it has been untill now, so with all teams help it can be good. But it is the drivers own decision, If we all come to the races other will come. If we stay away, people will stay away!
Quote from Humbleridderen :
If we start having both team points and individiual points, would that be better?

And in that case, should it be from the start of the league or from now on?

All suggestions are welcome

A shame to hear Sonne will not continue, i have had some really good battles with him.

I for one would be happy for the scoring to be amended into both DRIVER and TEAM as i seem to have trouble getting my other team mates to race so at least that way i will still get somewhere for my own efforts!

Is the ALIAS team going to continue as a whole or are they stopping as a team??
Quote from justingt5 :A shame to hear Sonne will not continue, i have had some really good battles with him.

I for one would be happy for the scoring to be amended into both DRIVER and TEAM as i seem to have trouble getting my other team mates to race so at least that way i will still get somewhere for my own efforts!

Is the ALIAS team going to continue as a whole or are they stopping as a team??

ALIAS is NOT stopping...

I am stopping in Unity Tuesday races, lately i have been VERY busy in my company, and have had to cut back on what i take part in, first it was my races on thursdays, and now, sadly the time has come to clear the schedule for tuesdays.

We have had some great fights during the tuesday races, and that i will miss, but that is not as important as keeping my customers... Hope you understand...

Regards
Franke... Click
I haven't got enough time to be really well prepared for all the races I participate in, therefore I resign from the tuesday races in order not to drag other team-members down in team competition.

Maybe I will return sometime in the future. Anyway I wish you will have some great races
Golfert, ..Hope to see you again in the future then
Tonight race I will need luck!
Remember the race tonight. There is only one week since the last race, because the last one was moved.

So start your engines! Toniteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 23/9
Mjeah, im sorry, but it seems i will maybe only make it to the last race.. cant tonight
Due to lack af attendance to the last race, (race 4), the race will be postponed to another day. Please check the schedule soon for the following races.

If some teams/drivers has withdrawn, please let me know.
Is The Race Sheduled For Tonight Still Goint Ahead???
yes, we will drive tonight!

We wil see how many will come. If there is less than 10 racers tonight, I think we will stop the league, but if we are more we will continue.

I sent out a pm to all 24 racers and 8 replied. 6 was positive to continue, and 2 withdrew.
The rest didn´t answer (probably because they didn´t check the forum :shrug

I just think, that we should hope for people to come. But in my opinion, less than 10 will be boring. But we can talk about it, if you have any other opinion.

If we continue, i would like your help to invite more racers or teams to our league. that´s the best thing you can do.
Name: Michael Friis Klenke
Team: UNITY
S2-License: Oaker
Yesterday race was pretty good for me!
Hi guys,

Could someone take the Fabio Maximus out of 4 Stroke Racing Team's line up? Because, he is not in our team anymore for a long time already. Thank you...
Quote from andRo. :Hi guys,

Could someone take the Fabio Maximus out of 4 Stroke Racing Team's line up? Because, he is not in our team anymore for a long time already. Thank you...

Ok, I write to him about his interest in continuing in the league in another way and i take him out of your team
-
(Humbleridderen) DELETED by Humbleridderen : wrong message
-
(justingt5) DELETED by Humbleridderen : not relevant anymore
Thx for your correction, justing. I have deleted the posts. Next combo is FXO at westhill, not fz5 as I thought
Server is down. I am trying to find another one. Anyone has a server?
Ok, we have a server: Alias racing Team 1 and the pass word you have in your PM
Hi all,

just talked to Kenn Cramer, his internet is sadly down, and will NOT get fixed until tomorrow, so the race tonight is posponed until next tuesday, as i sadly cannot be admin tonight either...

Sorry for any inconvienience this may cause...
Franke... Click
Sad to hear that, I was already looking forward to the race but see ya next tuesday then...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG