The online racing simulator
But its a buick?
w00t, postcount!! xD
-
Attached images
itsnotafreakingbuick.jpg
It looks a lot like the '50s Ford Anglia / Prefect, but these were English, and had less bling. Was there an American-made sibling model?
Quote from wsinda :It looks a lot like the '50s Ford Anglia / Prefect, but these were English, and had less bling. Was there an American-made sibling model?

LOL, no need to thank me about that false tip
I didn't realise where this car was made, I only referred America as that's where Ford is from. Sorry!

Post a new pic, you're the winner anyway
It was a 100E Prefect from 1958
New one.
Attached images
guess.jpg
Something from rolls royce?
mby, Rolls Royce Silver Spirit?
A roller but what type aaaah
Not a Rolls Royce. Much smaller and cheaper than that.
Austin Vanden Plas Allegro

like a regular Austin Allegro but with a poncy name and grille
Quote from mookie427 :Austin Vanden Plas Allegro

like a regular Austin Allegro but with a poncy name and grille

Yup. The Allegro was a contender for TopGear's Worst Car of the Century award. The Vandenplas was mechanically identical, but with a posh grille. The interior's nice though (if you like a Rolls but can't afford one).

Your turn, mookie!
Attached images
vandenplas.jpg
interior.jpg
my turn then, this will either be another fiendishly hard one or a pathetically easy one lol
Attached images
guess what.jpg
Mercedes?
Mercedes 300 adenauer
Tatra 603?
your turn Flame

a car so ugly it's beautiful
Attached images
1966-Tatra-Type-T2-603-fa-lr.jpg
My grandparents had Tatra 603 and they say it was great luxury car

Next one:

(Czech people please try to not guess lol )
I'll have a guess at a skoda. Don't ask what inspired me to think that. The only other I could think of is an MG? You picked a good one, the picture holds no clue!
Quote from Psysim :I'll have a guess at a skoda. Don't ask what inspired me to think that. The only other I could think of is an MG? You picked a good one, the picture holds no clue!

one of your responses is right so Škoda or MG. Guess the full name
Had a feeling it might have been a Skoda. It's not the 1000 MB 105 is it?
I would of gone with 1000 MB too, however, I think the lights are wrong! It looks like a 1950's skoda, maybe a 440 or special addition felicia?
Quote from Psysim :I would of gone with 1000 MB too, however, I think the lights are wrong! It looks like a 1950's skoda, maybe a 440 or special addition felicia?

Looks pretty spot on in THIS pic.
Now that I have looked into it, i believe you are 100% correct. I worked for skoda for a couple of years, when I started I was given the usual hand book and welcome pack that comes with employment. I have flicked through the "history of skoda" section to find a picture of the 1000 MB and its spot on. I was barking up the wrong tree when talking about the special addition as it did not have a recessed headlight, and as for the 440, its the wrong shape! Bad memory and lack of attention only comes with old age.. and having kids, or maybe its just having kids!

by the time I had looked it up you had already found a photo, well done!

:slap:
Quote from beefyman666 :Had a feeling it might have been a Skoda. It's not the 1000 MB 105 is it?

Yes, it is Škoda 1000 MB . Post next one.
The first few pics I had found of the 1000 MB had the full grille surround which threw me off a bit, 'til I came across that pic with the side pieces removed.

Anyway, have a go with this one. No idea if it will be easy or not.
Attached images
whatami.jpg

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG