The online racing simulator
Quote from MZWiZard :Since this is a team series, may I suggest that you are awarded 75% score? That way, you will race for something - and it would be fair to the other teams too, since we are at double or more risk not to complete a race with good results...

How about it, admin?

Yes, let´s have some others comments too

Justing: If you read the rules, it´s said that you all teams will have their added points divided by the number of starting cars.. so in fact you wil have an advantage by being one driver, but also a disadvantage if you fail.
Ok, we give 75% points to singkle racers, but only for the first 3 races. These points can be transfereed to your team, if it gets bigger.
Alias would like to split and have 2 teams as we are 8 drivers:

Alias A:
MZWizard
Sweptech
Evilgenius
Franke

Alias B:
gunner olsson
Astro [ BJRL ]
PZL
azlan608

Regards
Franke... Click
Quote from Franke :Alias would like to split and have 2 teams as we are 8 drivers:

Alias A:
MZWizard
Sweptech
Evilgenius
Franke

Alias B:
gunner olsson
Astro [ BJRL ]
PZL
azlan608

Regards
Franke... Click

see you guys have lots of drivers surely one of you guys can join RMR, i know AZLAN608 didnt have a team before??
Quote from justingt5 :see you guys have lots of drivers surely one of you guys can join RMR, i know AZLAN608 didnt have a team before??

He joined Alias, some days before I changed his team.

Come now to the server
Thx for a great race. It was a little dramatic for some. South City in Uf1 is a dramatic cocktail with lots of accidents. Let´s see with the other road cars.

Ther is one thing I want to clarify:
These rules:
Start again from garage (Shift+p) is allowed
Rejoin after you have been disconnected or logged off is allowed

I saw Kniebeejs being disconnected. After this he rejoined and left the server again. I don´t think you were aware of the above rule AND that your team needs your points, even you only gain for example 12 points. Remember it´s a team battle. Some points are still better, than logging off. Logging off gives 0 points, which will be included in the counting of the average points.. You should have rejoined the race. All starting racers will count. Read the rules in the description of the league.

But when this is said, I can see that we have a problem with the disconnect rule. Because the rules says that disconnect gives no punishment. This is a problem, because then it is better to stay away completely. So maybe we should say that disconnect gives 1 point less than last finisher.

And why not do the same with those who just log off. It wil be difficult to check all this anyway.

Comments, protests?

I think that it is what we should do, and give Kniebeejs and DeanoAppo, (who didn´t know, it was allowed to use shift+p) 1 point less than last finisher.

This is now implemented in the rules. Can be changed if I hear very good arguments

Qualifying will start 19.40 (CEST) instead of 19.25 (CEST) in the future and qualifying will be only 15 minutes now.

Another thing, the server name is changed to Unity & TDRT Race Server as TDRT wants to use our server for their races on thursdays, because of the better stability and I have agreed to let them.

and...

There are some adjustment to the rules, so you can read them again please
-
(Fabio Maximus) DELETED by Fabio Maximus
Ok, I'm in!

Team: Red Mist Racing
LFS Username: U4IK ST8
tuesday race2
Please sign me up peter80 REDMIST RACING
sign me up
Team: 4 Stroke Racing Team
LFS Name: 4SR-T.Fabio
Quote from peter80 :Please sign me up peter80 REDMIST RACING

Can you please add my team mate:

Team: REDMIST RACING UK
Username: PETER80

we should be good to rock and roll in the next round as we now have 3 drivers.
Sorry Cramer, but I won´t be able to participate in Tuesday Races 2!!

Too much vacation and candy forces me to go and play some soccer... and unfortunately that´s on tuesdays....and thursday....and saturdays (if I should been so lucky that I get picked for the team!!)

I really am sorry but have a good one...
Quote from azlan608 :Sorry Cramer, but I won´t be able to participate in Tuesday Races 2!!

Too much vacation and candy forces me to go and play some soccer... and unfortunately that´s on tuesdays....and thursday....and saturdays (if I should been so lucky that I get picked for the team!!)

I really am sorry but have a good one...

That´s allright..Time will come
Enjoy your life and this Candy, (who is she?)
sign me in

Name: Kim V. Østerby
Team: Alias B
LFS name: Kim V. Østerby
Sorry can't make it tonight, got held up by work

Regards
Franke... Click
sry post birthday aftermath
IMPORTANT:

The race 09 September has been moved to Tuesday 16t September, due to problems with my time to administrate the league, because of a new work. I will maybe change the calendar in the future for fitting better to my work situation.

I come back to that later on!
Quote from Humbleridderen :IMPORTANT:

The race 09 September has been moved to Tuesday 16t September, due to problems with my time to administrate the league, because of a new work. I will maybe change the calendar in the future for fitting better to my work situation.

I come back to that later on!

This is good news for RMR as Peter80 is back in sweden for another 2 weeks working and will be back in time for the next round

more time to practice then!!!
Team: 4 Stroke Racing Team
LFS Name: 4SR-T.Loque
DeanoAppo is no longer in our team and can therefore not join the league unless he find another team.
End of the line for me in this league...

Regards
Franke... Click
Quote from Franke :End of the line for me in this league...

Regards
Franke... Click

Franke, could be good to talk about, what happened. I don´t think you were aware of the rules, so let´s have a talk, ok?
Lets talk

Regards
Franke... Click

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG