The online racing simulator
Round 9 Post-Race Discussion
Well...that was....erhm....fun ?

65 laps with three cars ? Meh. We need more to show (one didn't wake up in time...you know who you are !). Otherwise it'll just end up being hotlapping.

Replays and results coming shortly.

d
Quote from dekojester : (one didn't wake up in time...you know who you are !)

Other watching kung-fu panda
I'll be posting results overnight tonight, along with replay.

d
Best, safety, car, ever!
i was suprised seeing results of round8, 3 cars in qualy 3 cars on finish line, i supposed it was holidays or something rare... but two races with same amount is rather alarming
i think qualy was most interesting :dopey: when i had disconnect and i tryed to get back on server was a real thrill :thumb3d: thanks to deko, and his immediat responce i could make it, thanks a lot mate!!!
Race was rather a long cruise, i started crashing at end of stints because of no pressure,also almost 1 sec advantage per lap is not what i could expect.
And Safety Car... i dont understand why it was deployed, for a moment 40% cars on track were Safety cars thats sounds and was really silly.
-----------------------
Congrats to Pearcy and his "safe" driving abillity i still wonder why you dont race in oneGP, i couldnt even get close to your result!! thats quite a waste especially when some of racers cant get up on race;P

PLZZ MOOORE NEXT TIMEE!!!
#6 - AMB
I would of been there only someone never sent me the password.
Quote from Garfild12 :i was suprised seeing results of round8, 3 cars in qualy 3 cars on finish line, i supposed it was holidays or something rare... but two races with same amount is rather alarming
i think qualy was most interesting :dopey: when i had disconnect and i tryed to get back on server was a real thrill :thumb3d: thanks to deko, and his immediat responce i could make it, thanks a lot mate!!!
Race was rather a long cruise, i started crashing at end of stints because of no pressure,also almost 1 sec advantage per lap is not what i could expect.
And Safety Car... i dont understand why it was deployed, for a moment 40% cars on track were Safety cars thats sounds and was really silly.
-----------------------
Congrats to Pearcy and his "safe" driving abillity i still wonder why you dont race in oneGP, i couldnt even get close to your result!! thats quite a waste especially when some of racers cant get up on race;P

PLZZ MOOORE NEXT TIMEE!!!

LoL! I was sending him messages to deploy me i was so bored, plus it closed the field back up to make it a bit more interesting for you guys and me, only good part was the cool down lap where i could chase you all down

Ah i couldn't be bothered with driving an hour, would have been pretty close but did literally an hour there the other night and had no set etc
Quote from AMB :I would of been there only someone never sent me the password.

I ment literally to "get up" on race, evilpimp depended on his father to wake him up before race, i know how hard it is at weekend so i sort of understand Taha ( in Canada it might be 9 am), anyway he was lazy
I also had big problem to get back on server as i mentioned, shame that this kind of stuff stopped you.
Quote from AMB :I would of been there only someone never sent me the password.

I recieved your PM asking for the password a couple hours after the race had been run. And as I've done the past couple rounds, I've PMed the password in-game using LFSMail to the participants after setting it.

d
Heh... Yeah... I didnt depend entirely on my dad I did put my alarm for 7 AM and qual starts at 9:40 AM. Knowing the alarm wouldnt wake me up I asked my dad to wake me up and he didnt! So when he got home I asked him why he didnt wake me up and he comes up with a brilliant excuse! ''I forgot.''

Anyways grats Boris and all 3 of you who raced :P
-
(Garfild12) DELETED by Garfild12
?
No race results this time?? i know thats there's not much to show but i even forgot to save reaply.
They're coming.

Welcome Weekend + Being General Manager of a Student Organization of 120 + Bodies + Having a Cell Phone + Being a know-it-all = Being called and asked to sort shit out.

In short, I'll post the results this afternoon (my time, evening your time.)

If I don't get any appeals by then, I'll make 'em official by default.

d
Well guys. I got my laptop delivered ahead of schedule (which is amazing). I haven't run LFS on it yet so I dunno how it will run but I don't expect any problems. I'm also on a nvidia graphics card now so maybe my graphics will stop cutting out randomly.

I haven't had my wheel shipped up yet so I won't be at full throttle yet, but I'll at least be able to be online and in LFS.

Boston is great so far. One of my roommates is my best friend and the other two guys are cool and good musicians as well. We're still furnishing the apartment (my room is currently only filled with a shelf and an air matress). I should be getting a desk today and a bed/futon by the end of the week. And the weather here is great. It seems I left Miami just in time to escape a flurry of hurricanes.

Good to be back.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG