The online racing simulator
New Live For Speed (S3) Ideas.
(14 posts, closed, started )
I have looked in the F.A.Q. and noticed there was a question that said "Is there going to be a new release or S3?" This is a forum to request any ideas for "S3". I have a few of my own ideas. I think there should be a free roam option, or an option so you can go anywhere at any time. I also think there should be a nitrous option. That way you can go faster!!! :auto: Maybe there should be motercycles and mopeds too! :moped:
This is a joke, right?
First buy S2. Then search for the other 27348926346239 topics that have been posted about this.
if you want NOS go play need for speed noob...
Someones been touching to much wacky backy!!!!
:banana_ra:banana_ra:elefant: :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::elefant::banana_ra :banana_ra
Quote from diablo21 :First buy S2. Then search for the other 27348926346239 topics that have been posted about this.

Exactly.

Don't you dare make suggestions for a game you have not yet bought. Don't be so ignorant.
Didn't Shiny_Red_Cobra's post with that VERY SAME picture get deleted, Inouva?

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Didn't Shiny_Red_Cobra's post with that VERY SAME picture get deleted, Inouva?

I dont know , Better y edit the post
Now this is a prime example of why people think these forums are a bad place to be: because they are stupid and should NOT like it in here. everything works as intended.

Just check the fail-scale:

Demo user for more than a year ... check
not using the search ... check
putting about 2 seconds of thought (or less) in the post ... check
1337spe34k ... no check
"drift" username ... no check

That's 3 out of 5 points Impressive for a first post!
lol

Seriously, this can't be real. Someone's uberly taking teh pisses
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't you dare make suggestions for a game you have not yet bought. Don't be so ignorant.

Rubbish. The demo is there for people to try out the game, if they don't like it for whatever reason, they are welcome to suggest what they would like to see that would make them like it enough to purchase a licence. Asking for more content for the demo is a different matter of course, but that is not what was being asked for.

Of course, in this instance these suggestions are old news (and possibly not even serious), so we don't need a thread on them, especially when filled with comments like yours.
This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG