The online racing simulator
non restriced area marshall
(7 posts, started )
is there a mod for a non restriced area marshall or not ??
Not that I know of anyway...Just make the restricted area as small as possible, and then you won't get a penalty unless you actually hit the marshall
But I like running down the marshalls... I pretend they are old ladies!
I remember back on the Sega (I believe) there was a racing game. I have no idea what it was called, but I remember you had to pick a team, and then finish above position x to advance. I was really young at the time, but the one thing I vividly remember is that when you'd finish a race, there'd be a little man waving a flag.

I'd drive at him full speed, and he'd go flying (while stood upright, still waving his flag) into the sky.

Made me laugh so hard xD
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I remember back on the Sega (I believe) there was a racing game. I have no idea what it was called, but I remember you had to pick a team, and then finish above position x to advance. I was really young at the time, but the one thing I vividly remember is that when you'd finish a race, there'd be a little man waving a flag.

I'd drive at him full speed, and he'd go flying (while stood upright, still waving his flag) into the sky.

Made me laugh so hard xD

That was Super Monaco GP2.

I used to do the very same thing!
#6 - Riel
i still have the orignal sega with sonic pinball nba and mortal combat in only 15 but i got it from my uncle that had goten it when he was 5

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG