The online racing simulator
Unfair admins in Demo servers.
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Flegmatica :Hello there!

...Yes i am a Demo racer, but im a about to buy S2 soon as i can get money.

The problem is with admins, they arent understanding, they are tacky and unfair. For instance i drove in "Cruise", took me long time to get my money together. I had a little argument with one of the admins or big guys there. I drove a little bit and guy front of me tryed to block me when i tryed to pass and i accidently hit him (just gently, no spins whatsoever). Then the big guy who i had argument with started to chase me, sayed Speeding, Illegal parking, Ramming. Pay me 1500. . Like what the ****? I didnt do anything wrong, when passing the player front of you should not block. Well i started to run away from him, tryed to hide into pits. He drove straight at my rear bumper and i got 500 for speeding in pits and 1500 for going to pit while chase. Then i respawned in pits, just standed there and the big guy started to chase me again for ??. He told me if i dont pay him 1500 i will get bankrupt. I told him i wont pay and so on, so he kicked me and i got another 1500 for leaving while chasing. Now im not sure if i can go back there anymore, because theres no point driving like this. Please tell me this thing wont happen in S2. Because now i dont want to see demo anymore. My hard earned money is just gone...

... Tell me what you guys think of this ?

... Since im so nervious about that guy i will reveal his username and ingame name.

Ruben_Drifter - Officer«THC»Ruben

I Had it last night.. Officers/Cadets on these servers are just Low Life Nerds, i had a delay on going in a pit as someone was connecting.. i went about. 15-30mph over the limit.. they went in chase.. i pulled over.. the guy connected, and i pitted! fined 500
what are these 'cruise' servers ? :S are they on lfs Demo? and im confused about the money and fines bit ? :S
Quote from redrover007 :what are these 'cruise' servers ? :S are they on lfs Demo? and im confused about the money and fines bit ? :S

Just think of it as something that 12 year old kids do.

You know, the things that you stay far far away from. To keep them kids occupied while you do your important stuff.
Quote from Klutch :To keep them kids occupied while you do your important stuff.

So keep doing your important stuff and mind your children if you have them, read the announcements, race and spare some irritation to other forum users. That would be the mature thing to do.
so none of us have been reaidng the rules victor posted? ehh. No need to urse cruise servers or drift servers they are fine. let them do what they want to do.
Quote from Klutch :Just think of it as something that 12 year old kids do.

You know, the things that you stay far far away from. To keep them kids occupied while you do your important stuff.

You're an idiot, truly you are.
Quote from Flegmatica :
...Ruben_Drifter - Officer«THC»Ruben

Hey that's me!! So, if I chased you is because you did something wrong, right? And if I fined you to speed, illegal parking or crashing is because YOU DID, ok? Nothing more to say

Quote from Jordan2007 :I Had it last night.. Officers/Cadets on these servers are just Low Life Nerds, i had a delay on going in a pit as someone was connecting.. i went about. 15-30mph over the limit.. they went in chase.. i pulled over.. the guy connected, and i pitted! fined 500

And is that our problem? Officers/members were responsability and if we chased was because someone wasn't doing something right, ok? Nothing more to say
Quote from Ruben_Drifter :Hey that's me!! So, if I chased you is because you did something wrong, right? And if I fined you to speed, illegal parking or crashing is because YOU DID, ok? Nothing more to say

And is that our problem? Officers/members were responsability and if we chased was because someone wasn't doing something right, ok? Nothing more to say

I just think you guys should take this really less seriously... The bad opinion about cruise servers isn't made by the cruisers themselves (there is more of a misunderstanding), but by the "authorities " (sorry I can't help laughing when I say that word) who act even weirder than the ones IRL...
Come on, the fun about a chase isn't the fine and catching the bad guy, it's the chase itself dudes...

The only fun memory I had in a cruise server was in TC Montana was when some cops prevented me a friend form drifting, we ended up doing polka dances with them, then we had a very fun chase, and finally a wrek/rape fest with them and the towboy. I stopped putting a step in those servers when I saw some cops doing nothing but taking their "duty" way too seriously to be credible/fun and when people started telling on other guys because they touched him lightly or were driving on the wrong side of the road.

So now, every time I try to picture a cruise cop, only this comes to my mind.

Unfair admins in Demo servers.
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG