xD
Want to meet "E-mail"???

Want to meet US Navy???
Attached images
email.JPG
120592~1.JPG
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't get it

X2 (I think it`s the name)

Yes it´s the names. (strange names.....)
yeah, the names i cant believe some people are named like that
Come to Venezuela and u will be see more crazy names.
I fail to see the hilarity.... Meh.

<--- Awkward or what ?! :P

Quote from Inouva :

[/IMG]

Will someone explain from where does this type of messages come from, it's all over this thread? With this pink frame and tickboxes?
http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Not advisable if you like your brain non-mushy though. Sort of the internet version of grey-matter destroyer. You only need about 3 phrases to survive on /b/

dno if this one has been posted
Quote from dougie-lampkin :http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Not advisable if you like your brain non-mushy though. Sort of the internet version of grey-matter destroyer. You only need about 3 phrases to survive on /b/

mmmm, its ok i suppose, a few sickos posting nasty shite on there, a lot of slightly funny stuff, the odd hilarious picture or comment, and out of nowhere, pictures of girls with no clothes on with their legs spread, fanjita on display.

I was on there a minute ago and was just refreshing every few minutes as it is added to so quickly. Pictures of naked birds that appeared on the screen after refreshing the page, simultaniously as the fiancee woke up, that took some bloody explaining!
Quote from Gills4life :

dno if this one has been posted

404'd

4Chan has been described as the **** of the internet, comprised solely of friendless geeks. But it has it's moments. Like Ryan, the tech support guy (I cried for weeks when that thread was lost), the closing of the pool (I was there!) and the guy who constantly tried to make fly-powered paper airplanes. Just gotta sift through the shit and find the epic threads. That's what 4Chan is about really
aww what about this ?

Attached images
1221348090239.jpg
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG