The online racing simulator
Logitech G25
(21 posts, started )
Logitech G25
Hi. where can i get one of these repairs my warranty has run out, and i live in the UK.

Thanks
Any good electronics company that specializes in hardware and component parts.

Maybe a google for Logitech hardware repairers, or some DIY repairs.
Has this anything to do with your last thread about adding an aftermarket wheel?
Nope, I had Two G25s one for me, and my brother, mine just suddenly packed up, as soon as i plug the power cable in, it turns it's self left.

I'm pretty sure it isn't a drivers problem due to I don't need to plug it in the computer, and it just turns full lock left, as soon as i power it up.

Ie, the force feed back holding it. tried everythings

Ive googled for stuff but found nothing, so if you know a company that would do it, Link me up
As it's out of warranty (and you're not a complete numpty), there's no harm in opening it up and seeing is it something simple like a slipped belt on one of the motors. If it is, could save yourself a nice few notes

Other than that, a quick Google doesn't reveal any Logitech-authorised repair centres in UK (but it was a quick Google mind), so you could either send it back to Logitech for an out of warranty repair (and incur a hefty shipping fee no doubt), or else find a local PC hardware repair store. They won't be Logitech-authorised, but as it's out of warranty, that doesn't matter much anyway

Good luck!
Thanks for your help, I'll open it up and see what i can do later, ive also been trying to find a Hardware store to do these kind of repairs but, i just dont find nothing. I wouldn't of thought it would of been so hard, to get repairs as Logitech is a big named company

Anyway, thanks
#7 - axit
I would try to call Logitech anyway,

I have very good experiences with them. For example an optical mouse, logitech mx518 broke for me and the warranty had run out, but they still sended me a whole new mouse! that is great service!
I didn't buy the wheel from logitech aswell, so i dont have a reciept.
#9 - axit
Quote from Racer325 :I didn't buy the wheel from logitech aswell, so i dont have a reciept.

It's not necessary, they just needed some numbers from under the mouse (under the G25 in your case) and after that they just sended me a new mouse, and i didn't even bought it new, i bought it used from a friend. Logitech is great!

So give it a try and call the Logitech support and see if they can fix it. The worse thing that could happend is that they give you a NO
Thanks. Did you have to return the mouse too?
#11 - axit
They just told me to cut the USB-plug and send it to them just for an insurance that i couldn't use the old mouse anymore, but i got the new mouse before i had to do that.

Sure, a G25 is more expensive than a mouse but you can always try
Oh. Ok, thanks for the help
Just phone up Logitech, they often seem to just send replacement bits without even checking if you've actually got the thing in the first place let alone if it has a valid warranty. For them it is easier just to keep customers happy than bother to check everything.
I phoned them up yesterday, they want proof of me buying it, but i cant find my reciet. from ebay
Do you still have the paypal/ebay receipt? They might accept that, not sure if they would or not.
i dont think they will, they just found out that you bought there product cheaper..?
BTW How can you understand them guys on the phone!! there all mostly polish or indian who cant speak english properly.
We rang Logitech up for a Price for the formula force EX, he said theres no such product!!
Guy i'm speaking to, is an english folk

Ive got a paypal reciept, but theres no name or anything to proove its mine.

I'm trying to find my ebay one, but no luck yet. If i can't find it I'll give
my paypal one ago.
What exactly is the problem, there are many sites out there where you can get step by step DIY repairs. If it's broken it's not like it can get any worse
Sorry been away for awhile, still waiting to get a reply of logitech.

the problem is it doesn't calibrate, and as soon as i plug the POWER CABLE in it will turn left, and wont stop turning and it ends up get really hot.
Sounds like the motor is borked so. It's as if it's burning itself out by trying to turn left, but it can't. Definitely not advisable to plug it in again unless you have to. Did you take a look inside yet?
Nope, as ive been on to logitech, and i will get a reply monday, should be able to send it back for a new one free. hopefully.

If not then i'ld have a look

Logitech G25
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG