The online racing simulator
Remove plates from GTR Class
(33 posts, started )

Poll : What you think?

Sounds good
Dont care
I dont like the idea
I went with the "don't care" option because it very little impact on my experience. However, for realism I guess they maybe shouldn't be on the big GTRs but could stay on the little ones.

But I think it should be a player option whether you use one or not on the standard cars. Mix it up a bit so the field is some with, some without, maybe even a serverside option to force them off for tournies. And I still think the plates should be localised like Motor City Online did. Your profile country, state or region could determine what your plate looks like. That was a cool MCO option.
+1
Oooh yes, remove number plates, then replace window plates with names and Contry flags, big +1!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oooh yes, remove number plates, then replace window plates with names and Contry flags, big +1!

I just jerk... like this suggestion!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oooh yes, remove number plates, then replace window plates with names and Contry flags, big +1!

I liked this one too.

Of course, I'd leave plates in road cars.
Flags on race cars, country plates on road cars..
Quote from Breizh :Flags on race cars, country plates on road cars..

Definitely. I'd love to have Jersey plates on my car
I don't think it'd happen.. But that'd be really cool. Maybe a bit further down the curve of Moore's law.

Remove plates from GTR Class
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG