December 2008
April 2009
October 2008
January 2009
March 2009
November 2008
February 2009
LFS Dutch Karting Meet - Month poll
Hi all. This is a multiple choice poll to decide the month in which the LFS Dutch karting meet will be held. We haven't contacted the karting tracks for dates yet, so so far we can only vote for months.

Only vote if you are interested in attending. If you haven't read up on this before, please do: link to Dutch LFS karting meet thread

You may only vote if your username is on this list.
  • Chrisuu01
  • Becky Rose
  • hrtburnout
  • Bob Smith
  • Paranoid Android
  • henrico-20-
  • BlakjeKaas
  • XRRoy
  • Math1js
  • Thommm
  • Darkone55
  • Rockclan
  • Osco
  • Scrabby
  • Takumi_lfs
  • NL_RevZ
  • Hotmail
  • Traxxion
  • DriftKing_Sidewayzzz
  • Vinnylegends
  • Krutch
  • Biohazard
  • Nobo
  • Kaw
  • zeromussov
  • T-RonX
  • Koopa
  • RicardoAMG
  • AeoIus
  • Nevermore
  • ChristijaNL
  • Joris
#2 - Osco
any month is fine for me
I voted for June since this was already discussed and the first idea was June 2009. And most of the votes are going to June aswell.
So.
Kart event in Holland , June 2009 ( Exact date is ?? )
Karting circuit Driebergen, Utrecht.
Times still need to be discussed.

But guys, about the exact date, it would be better ( For most of the people i think ) to do this in the weekend. That will be better for me, and for a few more i think. i Guess on some Saturday ?
All saturdays in June are :
June the 6th
June the 13th
June the 20st
June the 27th

Dunno why but 20 sounds good What do you all think about it ?
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :I voted for June since this was already discussed and the first idea was June 2009. And most of the votes are going to June aswell.
So.
Kart event in Holland , June 2009 ( Exact date is ?? )
Karting circuit Driebergen, Utrecht.
Times still need to be discussed.

But guys, about the exact date, it would be better ( For most of the people i think ) to do this in the weekend. That will be better for me, and for a few more i think. i Guess on some Saturday ?
All saturdays in June are :
June the 6th
June the 13th
June the 20st
June the 27th

Dunno why but 20 sounds good What do you all think about it ?

I don't know yet.
I'd rather not be in the Netherlands when there is a Grand Prix on as I wont get to watch it until I get back and not having a telly that means subjecting my Mum to a second viewing, can we pick a weekend that isn't a holy day (F1 weekend) please?
Quote from Becky Rose :I'd rather not be in the Netherlands when there is a Grand Prix on as I wont get to watch it until I get back and not having a telly that means subjecting my Mum to a second viewing, can we pick a weekend that isn't a holy day (F1 weekend) please?

I think that won't be a problem at all, still alot of time in front of us before all this is going to happen. But i'd still prefer to have this in a weekend because i'm still going to school, and I won't really have time to come from monday untill friday...

Btw, does ANYBODY knows if Victor is coming or not ? I mean, it's in Holland, where he lives , just as me and alot more who signed up. Why would you not come Maybe work or some other stuff.. But we could still change the date ? alright Victor , if you read this, PLEASEEE COME
Erik i am missing a option,

- every think is okey

its just because i cant look in the feature, i have every weekend something, but i will clear time for the lfs karting meating

if you not going to add that option, you know my vote
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :But i'd still prefer to have this in a weekend because i'm still going to school, and I won't really have time to come from monday untill friday...

It's going to be a weekend, believe me it's a lot easier to take time out of school than it is to book holiday from a job!
Quote from hotmail :Erik i am missing a option,

- every think is okey

its just because i cant look in the feature, i have every weekend something, but i will clear time for the lfs karting meating

if you not going to add that option, you know my vote

Just vote for everything. You can choose more than one month
I'll probably be in Holland in August, so could maybe make it if it was then...
Quote from hrtburnout :Just vote for everything. You can choose more than one month

okey i did that , thanks
Jeezzzzz 2009??? Thats way too far in the future, with a bit organisation you can arrange this this month, if not you need to wait till summer next year... So imo get a move on and arrange something this month, this is the last month that we have some decent weather, otherwise you need a indoor track..
June - July

a typo there it's not Juli like in dutch
Quote from Becky Rose :It's going to be a weekend, believe me it's a lot easier to take time out of school than it is to book holiday from a job!

Yeah i know, but if its not in a weekend, i can't just tell my school like "Aw, i can't come today because i'm going to Driebergen for a LFS Kart Meeting, so cya tommorrow, byee!!" XD
But yeah, taking a holiday from a job is a diffrent thing.
Quote from Koopa :Jeezzzzz 2009??? Thats way too far in the future, with a bit organisation you can arrange this this month, if not you need to wait till summer next year... So imo get a move on and arrange something this month, this is the last month that we have some decent weather, otherwise you need a indoor track..

July will be summer..
July
Quote from Koopa :Jeezzzzz 2009??? Thats way too far in the future, with a bit organisation you can arrange this this month, if not you need to wait till summer next year... So imo get a move on and arrange something this month, this is the last month that we have some decent weather, otherwise you need a indoor track..

I'm very occupied with school. Also, I've got a driving licence to save up for, and I've already spent a lot of money recently.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :June - July

a typo there it's not Juli like in dutch

D'oh!
So because you cant pay all the others need to wait because of that...

Well next year i cant pay, shall we do it in 2010...

Thats a bit BS in my book...
#19 - Kaw
Quote from Koopa :So because you cant pay all the others need to wait because of that...

Well. I could understand your frustration if it was Only Erik that had voted next year and he ruled it to be next year, but thats not the case. Majority see's it next year and in June. I guess I dont understand your book
Quote from Koopa :So because you cant pay all the others need to wait because of that...

I've got enough money. Anyway, as you see, most of us vote for June 2009. You're free to vote for other months.
Quote from hrtburnout :I've got enough money. Anyway, as you see, most of us vote for June 2009. You're free to vote for other months.

Don't really think that will make any sence by now, you can count on it that i will become in July 2009 Circuit Drierbergen. Now get Victor !!!

LFS Dutch Karting Meet - Month poll
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG