The online racing simulator
CruiseControl mod?
(15 posts, started )
CruiseControl mod?
Does such thing exist? It's really handy when you're playing at a cruise server.

And, does it support wheels? (g25)
You mean when you get on some speed and then press button and car maintains that speed without any throttle imputes?

That would be really useful
I think that's a great idea, but with all the cruising haters around here, it's unlikely that's gonna happen.
Bleh, that sucks :+

And cruise haters, be aware. That guy above me has 666 posts and could curse you! :P
coo ^... but the thing is most normal affordable road cars come with cruise control.
#6 - ed-k
but it is al so handy on the ky oval
when you are drafting

i hoop it will com
Why would you draft if you don't wanna go faster/maintain a surtain speed?
Quote from Bose321 :Why would you draft if you don't wanna go faster/maintain a surtain speed?

To save fuel, and wait for attack, like later in race, in before end?
You could always let go a bit of your throttle
As pointed earlier, cruise control is already implemented, a.k.a your right foot & your brain...
Quote from N I K I :To save fuel, and wait for attack, like later in race, in before end?

great idea.. i wonder if someone can do this.. also a great idea would be a button so we can switch on our wipers on.. water injection... make windows go up and down .. adjust radio , adjust turbo pressure ( it would be great ) esp .. so.. anyone can do those ??? lol
Quote from c.a.D.J. :great idea.. i wonder if someone can do this.. also a great idea would be a button so we can switch on our wipers on.. water injection... make windows go up and down .. adjust radio , adjust turbo pressure ( it would be great ) esp .. so.. anyone can do those ??? lol

Yeah , go and play TDU
Well, I think I'm just gonna use a brick :P
Quote from 1303s_vortech :a.k.a your right foot & your brain...

i got the right foot part but i dont no how the brain thing works
After reading this thread I had a bit of inspiration that could help FiXeR_nl with his request. A few years ago I purchased a joystick with auto fire. On the back of this joystick was a dial to set the speed of the auto fire. I have today dug out this joystick and plugged it in. I have tried to see the auto fire at the throttle and tune it to hold an accurate speed. It does work to some extent, the acceleration either climbs very slowly or drops very slowly. It will not hold a consistant speed, however I think its the closest your going to find to what you want. The only advice I can offer is.... go and have a good look around the joysticks and joypads avalible and see if any of them have a simalar system where you can set the autofire speed.

Another bit of advice, get that wall brick you have been talking about and chew on it for a while.

CruiseControl mod?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG