The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing is 1 Year Old!!
(9 posts, started )
CoRe Racing recently turned 1 year old on March 9th, 2006! We've gone through some changes recently, including adding a new member, PeterLaan!!

CoRe Racing is:

CoRe.MantisX
CoRe.Banshee56
CoRe.DeadWolfBones
CoRe.FlycantBird
CoRe.Viruz
CoRe.Borbor
CoRe.Carl078
CoRe.MiataMath
CoRe.PeterLaan
CoRe.Hawk724 (inactive)

Our web address and LFS server name has changed to www.core-racing.com. We currently have forums up and running with a website WIP.

Come over to CoRe Racing and race with us!
Alright, I'm the first to say, congratulations to the CoRe guys! When S2 demo was released, I visited the CoRe server almost nightly. Back when I was simply horrible and not just lousy as I am now, hehe. Well, scratch that, actually I was Lousy, it was my name back then . Now I "practice" NAL with many of you and always enjoy it. Even though I'm still terrible, at least you guys don't give me a blue flag for 4 laps of a 5 lap race anymore.
On behalf of the "Land Of The Free", three Thumbs Up to CoRe Racing on the celebration of their 1st anniversary.

We hope you find the next year fruitful, prosperous, and full of un-manageable growth!!

And we look forward to many eventful outings with you folks.
...and I'd like to be the second member of "The Land of The Free" to second MARSH2a's wishes

Happy Birthday guys!
I'll bring in the EAGLE RACE TEAM and say congrats!

Good luck with the upcoming year!
Quote from Z06Vette :...and I'd like to be the second member of "The Land of The Free" to second MARSH2a's wishes

Happy Birthday guys!

I'll third that! CONgrats CoRe.
Thanks for the well wishes guys, it means a lot!
Woot! Website up and running!!!

A BIG thanks to Carl for getting it started!!

There seem to be a couple of issues with Micro$oft Internet Explorer, but who uses that anyway? illepall

Stop by www.core-racing.com for a peek.
Congrats Banshee & Co ...from your friends at BlackSheep!

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG