The online racing simulator
Post your Instant Messenger Program
(52 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Oh and on my PC I use Messenger 8.1 (because 8.5 is just extra needless bloat), my laptop had 8.1, then 8.5, then I went back to 8.1 again.

Both are tweaked with Mess.be patcher and Polygamy'ed.
msn, and irc sometimes
I use MSN, Xfire, Myspace Messenger, and Steam's Messenger.
Windows Live Massager

How about a new "Post Your..." thread....

Post you belly button fluff!
Honestly, I think this idea has been played out now, and most of these threads have led to flame wars. What is it with you people? Are you all bored with the complete absence of anything resembling Summer?
Windows live messenger
Skype << BEST!
Xfire
Steam

MSN with MSNPlus (for Desktop Contact along with some transparency (for prettyness).
ICQ to talk to 1 German exchange student.
IRC to insult germans and tell them it's "humour"... they'll never know the difference!
I only use Adium.
Duh, Adium when in OSX for my MSN/AIM/IRC needs.
I use a advansed telepathic brain system
Quote from Inouva :I use a advansed telepathic brain system

Quote from AndroidXP :Lerts?

Lol

I only use MSN actually, tried some, what's name for it A-message something, but that just sucked.
But I really want to use a other program than MSN, becuase msn is bugged out of this world. Sometimes messages comes many minutes later, sometimes the program just locks, and other times it takes up a freak amount of CPU usage.
At home - Xfire
At work - MSN and Google Messenger
#38 - mr_x
MSN
GoogleTalk
Xfire
IRC - I still need to install it again at home after format!
Messenger Live 8.5 + A-Patch + Messenger Live Plus (Chatting)
VoipBuster (International calls)
XFire with CleanX skin (Gaming)
Windows Live 8.5
Nokia N82 that's more instant than some proggie on a pc

Seriously, I have skype account, but it's not installed atm. For some reason I can't remember anymore I have MSN just sitting there on my craptop. Also a 7 digit ICQ account from waayyback, which I can't even remember when I last used it. Should prolly also install Irssi so I can go idle in #liveforspeed again.
icq msn, face 2 face,
I don't live on the computer, so I don't use messenger programs.

I'm on the computer 2 hours in the evening, which I have way more stuff to do than sit and play instant messenger. I read the forums of which I am registered at way too many of them (photography, RC flight, flight sim, of course here, my vehicle forums....)

Most of my computer using happens during the day at work, in which I can not install a messenger service.

I don't have any friends anyways . No messenger, no cell phone, I have my wife and my kids and coworker friends. When I'm home, I'm doing something with the kids or I'm working on the house, the garden, or cars. No time for friends, real or internet.
Pidgin, IRC and Skype.

I don't really use Pidgin for talking to anyone at all, most of my friends are like me, just status messages. It makes it easy to know what someone is doing, home work etc, and dont have to waste time texting or calling.

I use skype mobile for yelling at people at work, e.g. "Why the $%&^ is that ^&%^$#@%& car not &^%#% here at this *&%$hole yet?"

IRC is just for random chats with people I've met over the years on the internet from game related forums and such. Not much use nowadays with two jobs and the wife.
MSN + Messenger Plus Live
windows live messenger
steam
ICQ and Skype
Among others, I have/use pidgin, emesene, Skype, gizmo, AOL IM, ICQ, six Jabber/XMPP accounts including Google Talk and meebo, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo! IM, IRC, Bonjour for LAN purposes, SIP with four different SIP servers for calling to landlines etc, Skype on Mobile, Skype on Nokia N800, SMS (two mobiles here), LFS for chatting in LFS servers, and last but not least, Nokia's oscomm for maemo that supports many IM protocols.

There. I made a pointless contribution too, for once.

Steam is GREAT!

Post your Instant Messenger Program
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG