The online racing simulator

Poll : Where?

Maximum budget €100
Maximum budget €150
Maximum budget €50
Maximum budget €80
Nijverdal (Indoor) - http://www.kartplaza.nl/
LFS Dutch Karting Meet
There have been many LFS Karting events in the past, but so far those were all in the UK. This one will be held in the Netherlands.

Event Info
The track: Berghem
The karts: Those. Unlimited 200cc 6.5bhp 80kmh karts.
The event: I'd say about 15 minutes of practice, some qualifying and then a 30 minute race.
The date: Somewhere in June 2009 - Vote here.
The time: Yet to be decided.

Interested:
  • Chrisuu01
  • Becky Rose
  • hrtburnout
  • Bob Smith
  • Paranoid Android
  • henrico-20-
  • BlakjeKaas
  • XRRoy
  • Math1js
  • Thommm
  • Darkone55
  • Rockclan
  • Osco
  • Scrabby
  • Scrabby's dad
  • Takumi_lfs
  • NL_RevZ
  • Hotmail
  • Traxxion
  • DriftKing_Sidewayzzz
  • Vinnylegends
  • Krutch
  • Biohazard
  • Nobo
  • Kaw
  • zeromussov
  • T-RonX
  • Koopa
  • RicardoAMG
  • Nothing_else
  • AeoIus
  • Nevermore
  • ChristijaNL
  • Joris
  • Sponge
  • Dennis93
  • Riel
  • TheVeryEnd

Budget

Karting isn't the cheapest of hobbies, so we've got to watch our budget. Some may have more to spend than others: that speaks for itself. Vote in the poll above.

Update - 25-9-08 : The track poll will close on October the 15th. For further information, read http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=932796#post932796

Update - 19-10-08 : The poll is CLOSED! The results are as follows:

LFS Track poll
Berghem 14
Driebergen 11
Oldenzaal 5
Pottendijk 3
Lelystad 3
Eindhoven 3
Nijverdal 3

Berghem wins, with 14 votes against Driebergen, which got 11.

According to the results of the month poll, the final result is Berghem, June 2009.

Update - 22-10-08 : First price quote here

Update - 23-10-08 : Second price quote here
Update - 11-12-08 : List of available dates here
Attached files
Karting.rar - 17.7 KB - 297 views
dutch slowness, always a problem
I've choosen for Eindhoven because it's not to far from me but i don't care at all, as long as this event will happen i am glad

EDIT: Erik, can you put my dad also init? Because when he will bring me he'll drive with us
i vote for 80 max, this means that when its lower then 80 i am there for sure , when its more , i would be there too but then i need to work just a couple of hours more
Quote from Scrabby :I've choosen for Eindhoven because it's not to far from me but i don't care at all, as long as this event will happen i am glad

EDIT: Erik, can you put my dad also init? Because when he will bring me he'll drive with us

Added
Lets drive on Berghem its much longer in the centre of Brabant and the karts are faster. Eindhoven is about 400 meters long with 180cc karts. Berghem uses 250cc karts with removed speed limiter.
#7 - Kaw
Me and Biohazard is interested. But we need to know the date 100 % before we decide if we are able to make it :P
I posted that I was interested as well. As for location and budget I do not really mind, go with what suits most people.
what he said.
Also another question, are we going to drive in Teams?
Same for me as what Krutch says
Quote from Kaw :Me and Biohazard is interested. But we need to know the date 100 % before we decide if we are able to make it :P

Somehow I don't trust you
#12 - Kaw
Kaw don't fit in no karts anyway.
they surely got karts for children. no need to worry about kasper.

oh, nevermind, he's already an adult by the time this will take part.
#15 - Kaw
June is perfect month for me!
june would suit me also. let's see what the dutch possible participants think.
Quote from Biohazard :june would suit me also. let's see what the dutch possible participants think.

June would be fine here.
Quote from hrtburnout :June would be fine here.

But that is like next year
But is the same mont as my b day
So i might just be 18 by then:P

and let's be honest max budget 100 euros comon that impossible if the kart event is +800 euros is callled decent and its only slightly more them a lfs licence per person

Edit:

I go for oldenzaal
#19 - Nobo
I definately would make it if its the track i have voted for. And if the dutch people dont mind a german conquering their country
Lets see which track wins
Quote from Nobo :I definately would make it if its the track i have voted for. And if the dutch people dont mind a german conquering their country

Wel go and welcome you but.... no way we loose on home turf
Though Driebergen is alot closer to my home, I still voted Berghem. I've driven a private kart (prokart) on Driebergen lately, and I must say I was suprised by the slowness of the rental karts. Besides that Berghem offers us alot more arrangements and dinner options. I've driven the rental karts there (with F1RST Racing ) and they seem much faster then in Driebergen. That might be due to the track beeing alot faster (= more fun).
Quote from Nobo :I definately would make it if its the track i have voted for. And if the dutch people dont mind a german conquering their country

Added to the first post.

@Chrisuu: I agree

Thommm: Berghem looks like a very good one to me too. If I wanted slow karts I could go to Harderwijk too
Quote from hrtburnout :Added to the first post.

@Chrisuu: I agree

Thommm: Berghem looks like a very good one to me too. If I wanted slow karts I could go to Harderwijk too

I stil think oldenzaal is best
The karts oook like there nice to drive and fast

and the track aint excatly boring
But stil berghem and oldenzaal tough choise

Edit: dam now i can't choose
I voted for the top four: Berghem, Oldenzaal, Driebergen and Pottendijk. Maybe this poll should've been public, but it's too late to change it now
#25 - Kaw
I vote for June and for all the karting tracks :P

LFS Dutch Karting Meet - track poll
(274 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG