The online racing simulator
You better be scared
@Mp3 -> If I don't have my G25 by that event then you may not be seeing me for some time to come. If Logitech knows what is good for them they will make damn sure my wheel gets back to me before then. (It's already been almost 2 damn months : / errr!)
Quote from blackbird04217 :@Mp3 -> If I don't have my G25 by that event then you may not be seeing me for some time to come. If Logitech knows what is good for them they will make damn sure my wheel gets back to me before then. (It's already been almost 2 damn months : / errr!)

Whats wit ur G25? (Shifter ofcourse) :detective
Awesome work Astra and company. Just awesome...from a racing point of view. Great racers and commentators involved also help.
Awesome.
Quote from tonyonparas :Whats wit ur G25? (Shifter ofcourse) :detective

Yea, reverse stopped detecting... However, I wasn't upset with the customer support until its been almost a full 2 months since I sent it away (July 5th)...

Quote from FOX 1977 :Awesome work Astra and company. Just awesome...from a racing point of view. Great racers and commentators involved also help.
Awesome.

Thanks!
AWESOME SHOW !! We ran the H2H commercial for the storm guys a while back. Very cool concept !

If the race report show continues, we'd love to have a cut down version of this in it..

or.. we can have reports on it during our new live show

Great work !!

Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Have you guys send this stuff to SRT/inside simracing as well. Cant remember seeing any of earlier rounds. For LFS we now have coverage on Masters of Endurance, IGTC, Baby R, Battle of the Teams. Seems room for more especially given the unique concept of H2H.

I see its to big for vimeo (600MB vs 500MB max).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG