The online racing simulator
Broadcast: SRS HeadToHead Racing Series - Round 5 - "Aston Amazement"
It's finally here!

The best HeadToHead event ever run is now availible for the public to watch. I hope it has been worth the wait.

You can watch it at Google Video (This current version has a couple of moments of glitchy behaviour).

You can download it and stream it at Filefront in high quality (609mb).

I hope you enjoy it. I certainly did.

A DVD is being made of the first season of the H2H racings series. See here
WOOT WOOTTTT !!! Downloading right now.
2 people downloading only 2 minutes after release....

One word -> AWESOME!
They've been pressing F5 for the last 2 months...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :They've been pressing F5 for the last 2 months...

Yeah, couldn't wait for so exciting round! *must see now*

Seriously, i dind't watch the time, just got lucky.
Nice broadcast yet again

Lol at my epic fail againts nolan
Great stuff guys! Loved it And the 360 was jus kinda show because there was no chance I'd win that after he passed me :P Nice race though

And wth is that squeeky voice and toybus stuff??? Lol xD
Oh and right before the footage of the finals starts u se me crashing somebuddy

Whoever that was sorry
Downloading... ... ... ... ... takes time ok?
Yea Blas, MistaTea simply watched the stream while it was downloading But take your time downloading it
Have you guys send this stuff to SRT/inside simracing as well. Cant remember seeing any of earlier rounds. For LFS we now have coverage on Masters of Endurance, IGTC, Baby R, Battle of the Teams. Seems room for more especially given the unique concept of H2H.

I see its to big for vimeo (600MB vs 500MB max).
Very nice, finals were most exciting, great commentary too.
#14 - Kaw
New series videos comming up now, huh ? Cause theese are great broadcast's boys!
I agree with the bird up there!!
#16 - Kaw
Quote from zeugnimod :I agree with the bird up there!!

Goth girl agree'd with me. I must've been right about something then!
Who knows. :shhh:
#19 - Kaw
Quote from blackbird04217 :He may have been agreeing with the blackbird's one word hehe.

You might be right.

Goth ladies got this thing for black I noticed.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
That's amazing! de Souza made those overlays and he got his own nationality wrong.....

Quote from simscube :Congratulations to Eduardo de Souza, the USA Champion!

But in all seriousness, great video guys, and some WICKEDLY AWESOME RACING!

Awesome video and awesome race. I never felt overly pressured but got in a little deep on Sozua with our different styles in that corner. Can't wait to see highlights from this season as well, great video.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That's amazing! de Souza made those overlays and he got his own nationality wrong.....

Why did you have to say that? Now I can't blame others...
Quote from de Souza :Why did you have to say that? Now I can't blame others...

The only mistake you've made all season.
And it couldn't be more epic, huh? There were others as well, but in the end things worked out nicely I'd say.

I'm slooooowly watching the stream, first race I saw was Nolan and Chano's. I'm all excited can't wait to see the rest! Hurry up stupid connection!!
Quote from de Souza :And it couldn't be more epic, huh? There were others as well, but in the end things worked out nicely I'd say.

I'm slooooowly watching the stream, first race I saw was Nolan and Chano's. I'm all excited can't wait to see the rest! Hurry up stupid connection!!

Filefront has a stream also, which is faster sometimes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG