The online racing simulator
XRT uses the RAC engine sounds
(13 posts, started )
This is very wierd. When I try to load an engine sound for XRT, all the RAC sounds pops up and it drive with an RAC sound

Screen in attachments.

What is happening here???
Its really annoying because all my nice sounds is for XRT
Attached images
hmmmmm.PNG
So wierd...
fresh install
rename all XRT_*.eng to RAC_*.eng?
No no! I did another thing to get it to work with XRT sounds again: I removed all RAC eng files with the default one included (just put it on the desktop so I could put them back) then I went into the game and pressed load engine sound, in the xrt... Ofcouse it did now say that there was no files to load, then I closed the box and opened it again and then it was XRT sounds
And I could then put the RAC sounds back and its now all working. The XRT and RAC sounds has somehow been interfering with each other so the game thought I drove RAC lol .
Easier instead of doing a fresh install of the whole game
#7 - Nick.
To get your XRT sounds back, rename them from XRT_blah to RAC_XRT_blah. I had a similar problem a while back and this was a temporary solution. It should fix itself in the next patch.
i had a problem with the xrg using the xfg sounds...
#9 - Nick.
Quote from chavm481 :i had a problem with the xrg using the xfg sounds...

Same concept then. Change XRG_blah to XFG_XRG_blah
#10 - 13OB
It would be funny if that happened with the UF1 and BF1 lol
Please do not post in old threads.
Quote from Flame CZE :Please do not post in old threads.

This thread is now dead for ~20 mins.. sorry for posting..

I have never had this prob, but i can understand how irritating it must be
I have had this problem a few times with the XRT and the RB4. Seemed to fix itself after a while. I don't remember doing anything other than renamed the sound files from XRT to RB4 as a temporary fix.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG