The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :I Live For Speed and also Live For Freedom-and-not-having-to-spend-my-money-at-some-girl

You don't have to spend money to love someone.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You don't have to spend money to love someone.

Wanna bet??? Mine has cost me HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of pounds so far!

(Shopping list...wedding, house, furniture, car, clothes, food, bills, etc, etc,)
Quote from wheel4hummer :You don't have to spend money to love someone.

Right, you have to spend money to make her love you back
Quote from Bladerunner :Wanna bet??? Mine has cost me HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of pounds so far!

(Shopping list...wedding, house, furniture, car, clothes, food, bills, etc, etc,)

but you do it because you love her? dont you?... if not then divorce
Kidding? Divorce will cost him triple of the money that he spent on her in all his life
Quote from Bladerunner :Wanna bet??? Mine has cost me HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of pounds so far!

Then she must love your money, but not you as a person.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Then she must love your money, but not you as a person.

i think you better shut it,you should know like the word:limit.
but its just me.well maybe not just me
wheel4hummer - Come back when you've got (or ever had) a girlfriend.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Then she must love your money, but not you as a person.

One day, when you are all grown up, and you think about a family, you dont think about the cost...but when you get VERY old you realise just how much you spend in a lifetime ...because of WOMEN!

PS... Already been through a divorce, a VERY costly process...
She left me with no home, no money, and very little else!
(btw.._I_ divorced _HER_!)
Quote from e2mustang :i think you better shut it,you should know like the word:limit.

Limit of what? Limit of my opinion? I am free to write my opinion. Of course, anyone is free to tell me to stop writing my opinion also. But I'm going to ignore them. Unless a mod/dev were to threaten to ban me if I didn't stop writing my opinion. Then I would stop writing my opinion just so I wouldn't get banned. Or I would just not care and stop posting for a while.

Quote from Jakg :wheel4hummer - Come back when you've got (or ever had) a girlfriend.

Why? If I don't buy my future girlfriend/wife diamonds, that means that I don't love them? I understand making sacrifices for someone. Like, instead of buying yourself a $50 computer game, you take your girlfriend/wife/significant other out to dinner at a nice restaurant.

Quote from Bladerunner :One day, when you are all grown up, and you think about a family, you dont think about the cost...but when you get VERY old you realise just how much you spend in a lifetime ...because of WOMEN!

If you're spending money towards starting a family, then you aren't spending it only on your significant other. Anything you spend towards a family is being spent for your family as a whole. Are you saying that any money spent towards making a family is being spent on your wife/girlfriend?

Quote from Bladerunner :(btw.._I_ divorced _HER_!)

No, you divorced each other. Divorce means to no longer be married to someone. How can you divorce her, but she not divorce you? That would be a paradox. Are you saying that you were the one who wanted to get divorced, but she didn't want to? That's probably what you mean.
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Quote from Blas89 :You're becoming a Lerts, sorry.

What about my post makes you think it's a Lerts-style post?
lol nevermind im too ****ed up today, im not thinking what im doing.

Edit: Btw, your avatar is not moving =/
Quote from wheel4hummer :Limit of what? Limit of my opinion? I am free to write my opinion. Of course, anyone is free to tell me to stop writing my opinion also. But I'm going to ignore them. Unless a mod/dev were to threaten to ban me if I didn't stop writing my opinion. Then I would stop writing my opinion just so I wouldn't get banned. Or I would just not care and stop posting for a while.

Limit of your mouth... Its way too big imo,and yes its my opinion. You should think before post,but as we seen many times,ur not good in it.
like: your telling a man with a wife,that the wife loves his money not him personally.<--- like wtf? O.o
/faces slap

but rly dude.. cmo'
Quote from e2mustang :Limit of your mouth... Its way too big imo,and yes its my opinion.

Obviously it's your opinion, who else's opinion would it be? What do you mean that my mouth is too big? I am not personally insulting anyone. However, it seems that you are insulting me by saying my mouth is "too big".

Quote from e2mustang :like: your telling a man with a wife,that the wife loves his money not him personally.<--- like wtf? O.o

Well, that was the way it seemed at first. He was the one who was complaining. Anyway, he said that they got divorced. I just found another one of his posts that I forgot to comment on, so I'll do that now.

Quote from Bladerunner :(Shopping list...wedding, house, furniture, car, clothes, food, bills, etc, etc,)

Wedding - You did that for the both of you, didn't you? Surely you didn't just get married because she wanted to?
House - Did you buy her her own house, or do you live there also?
Furniture - So, you bought separate furniture for her, and you never use/used(if this is the one that you divorced) her furniture?

Just because your wife uses something that you bought doesn't mean that you bought it for her.

Anyway, I was reffering to (mainly rich) men who buy a woman a brand new Mercedes every three years and expensive $20k Jewlery, even though she doesn't like him at all.
@wheel4hummer
Problem is that you're embarrassing yourself. After someone reads your posts he won't think anything good about you anymore, that's what mushtangz tried to told you. He's a wise man
Quote from wheel4hummer :Then why did they commit to each other in the first place?

Lust, loneliness, insecurity, fear of being alone, money, status, revenge, guilt...... the list goes on. Real love is rarely an ingredient in personal relationships. Sometimes it can be found along the way, but it isn't the reason most people get together, even if they think they are in love with the other person in the beginning.
Originally Posted by Blas89
You're becoming a Lerts, sorry.

becoming what honest and telling what you think without ever insulting

man you may hate me but others love me
Actually, for once I think this is one time where I enjoyed reading what W4H said. Not sure why you guys are jumping down his throat?
+1
all im saying here is being both a computer nut and a huge carbore(and land rover nut) as well as having a condition that affects social skills doesnt half make things hard lol

my mum once said ide rather have an engine that a gf but thats not entirly true, ide rather have both :P
Quote from james12s :all im saying here is being both a computer nut and a huge carbore(and land rover nut) as well as having a condition that affects social skills doesnt half make things hard lol

my mum once said ide rather have an engine that a gf but thats not entirly true, ide rather have both :P

Looking at your avatar, your driving isnt that good either
lol that was a bit of a joke for the ufbr, after all i am in a team called the rollmiesters
where do i download ?

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG