The online racing simulator
Forum Quote Improvement
(5 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Migz
Forum Quote Improvement
Edit: Never mind seems this forum already has this function.
If an admin reads this could he please delete this thread Thank you

Bassicly i think we should have a new quote function.
Currently when we click the quote button it loads up the reply page. This is really annoying if you want to multi quote people, you then have to open multiple tabs for each quote and then copy&paste the quote's into one window.

What i think we should have is a quoting system like the http://gmc.yoyogames.com quoting system.
On there when you select the quote button it doesnt load a page, the button goes red and you can keep on reading the thread and if you want you can click on more quotes without loading a new page. Then when you click post it will have all the quotes that you selected.

I've attatched some screenies of what i mean.

1st screenie shows only one quote being selected (top one) and one quote not selected(bottom one)

2nd screenie shows two quotes selected (top and bottom one)

3rd screenie shows the reply screen after you select two quotes and hit the reply button.

Im sure this would be a useful function to alot of people.
Attached images
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
#2 - Bean0
We already have multiquote here..

Off

On

Quote from Migz :Bassicly i think we should have a new quote function.
Currently when we click the quote button it loads up the reply page. This is really annoying if you want to multi quote people, you then have to open multiple tabs for each quote and then copy&paste the quote's into one window.

What i think we should have is a quoting system like the http://gmc.yoyogames.com quoting system.
On there when you select the quote button it doesnt load a page, the button goes red and you can keep on reading the thread and if you want you can click on more quotes without loading a new page. Then when you click post it will have all the quotes that you selected.

I've attatched some screenies of what i mean.

1st screenie shows only one quote being selected (top one) and one quote not selected(bottom one)

2nd screenie shows two quotes selected (top and bottom one)

3rd screenie shows the reply screen after you select two quotes and hit the reply button.

Im sure this would be a useful function to alot of people.

Maybe I'm misreading your post, but doesn't this forum already have that feature? The small button with a '+' symbol, immediately to the right of the 'Quote' button is for multi-quoting.

Edit: Too slow!
#4 - Migz
*curses loudly*
Crap, i hadnt noticed that :/
Ignore this thread ill ask for it to be deleted now.
#5 - SamH
/me chortles..

I'll close the thread and let it die away, to save you a little bit of embarassment.
This thread is closed

Forum Quote Improvement
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG