The online racing simulator
Project Nurburgring
(246 posts, started )
I find it funny how some people complain about the narrownes (err?) of the Nordschleife. It's not narrow at all ! It's probably more narrow then the GP Bahrain track yeah.. but that track is.. well.. boring ? And very wide..

http://i195.photobucket.com/al ... /Nurburgring/025d3bc0.jpg
Cars 3 wide, no problem. That's wide enough.

Nordschleife would be heaven for 16hr/24hr events combined with mixed classes. Imagine driving in the dark with your FZR on the Nordschleife in LFS, now you're a liar when you tell me you won't fancy that lol.

I also think the devs would get a major financial boost when they include the Nordschleife, I know a lot people would buy LFS instantly, if it included the Nordschleife.
Oh yeah, it must be a blast to race on a 32 people server on the nurburgring.
No thanks.

" Cars 3 wide, no problem. That's wide enough. "
In LFS you have problems on the Conedodgers 1 (AS National) straight to keep going without being crashed
You can't blame that on the track, it's the general stupidity of the people who race on it.

And I don't see why LFS isn't capable of having more then 32 players in one server. At least not in the future.
Whatever it takes to get the licensing for the track.......
I would be more than willing to share it with all licensed drivers. But, thereafter, I would definitely like to see access to code for construction of additional GP tracks to be determined by consensus vote of all licensed drivers (top five or ten tracks)with GPS and or laser accuracy.
Well i for one would quite happily pay extra,either for development, or just to get access to the track.Best track ever on the best driving sim ever?Thats a no brainer...
Quote from Dude1971 :Well i for one would quite happily pay extra,either for development, or just to get access to the track.Best track ever on the best driving sim ever?Thats a no brainer...

Just posting before someone flames him - He said he'd pay for NORDS in lfs, not pay for s2. it's his choice.This could also mean if its in s2 he would buy s2. maybe he just doesnt like what he gets for the money in s2
i like this track to and would pay for it. i race it on rfactor and i love it. yes its hard and long track but exciting and takes a little skill to get through in one piece but its fun. i would love to see some new tracks period in lfs i dont care what tracks just some new tracks than these same old ones. a new car or 2 would be good to but i dont think wew ill see that for awhile.
Personally I wouldn't like nurburgring or something similar to it in LFS.

I can hardly imagine any racing in it, overtaking and so on unless you're totally insane and simply mad...

No fun = no need

Ring would be nice though if we're talking about ovals
The devs could do it as the race layout for races and for practise the tourist layout.
I would almost consider buying S3 if it had this map and tweak support. Imagine making whatever car you'd like, and driving it around.

Barring those two things, S3 would have to be surprisingly good to consider.
Quote from Dethred :I would almost consider buying S3 if it had this map and tweak support. Imagine making whatever car you'd like, and driving it around.

Barring those two things, S3 would have to be surprisingly good to consider.

S3 isn't going to be out for many many years. I wouldn't get your hopes up anyway about it having the 'ring in it.
This would be a nice feature i'd like to see later on down the road. But... I'd rather see a custom track, one that a game doesn't already have. Maybe improved damage modeler.
Nice project!!!
at least a narrow bumpy nurburgring like track would be nice
If your going to do a project style track then atleast do a more modern and fast+flowing course much like bahrain and other tracks in that area of the world
why would anyone wan't a dull track like bahrain?
Umm, i love this track , maybe someone can ask HOW much the licence costs ...
depend on the main man of the nurburg
uhhh ?
the developers dont make the price, the man in charge of the track decides it im guessing.

Project Nurburgring
(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG