The online racing simulator
At N I K I's place in our Team (in the tracker) his name is missing.

" N. Đaković "
Computer is going out of the window in approximately 1 min 16 seconds...
Nice stream, i´m enjoying it! Congrats!
FFS i predict awesome battle between duck and hawku and i can't even watch the stream!
Missed it, was too busy screaming on remote for duck to move his ass, doesn't work on my pc (XP) or the one downstairs (vista) Tried that link now and its doesn't work but stream might have ended.
Yeah, the stream ended about 17 minutes ago
Stream has indeed ended but it works for me at my moms (vista) were I was watching right now and at my dads (XP)..
if you all wanna see the most retarded driving ever..

watch lap 61 (car 15, 1 hour 38min 20 sec)

and laugh i picked up towel wiped off sweat and did not keep looking at screen..

i never made THAT mistake again
It said my proxy settings aren't right and it asks me for web help or to close. Maybe its my connection or something (3.6 mb/s?)
Meh I'm no expert in that kinda stuff.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :It said my proxy settings aren't right and it asks me for web help or to close. Maybe its my connection or something (3.6 mb/s?)

Is this when you try to go to http://lsd.fragmaster.net:81/onegp?

It will give you that error when there is nothing being broadcasted
But there was, its was in the middle of the race...
Could you not have compressed it or something?
A wmv file is compressed you moron. It's just a very poor compression codec (if that's the right word)
lol 'you moron'! yeah joshephs you fakn moron
But couldn't you have compressed it again, nub
Looks pretty compressed to me, frankly.
I suppose so
By the way - I hope everyone who's gotten to see the broadcast enjoyed it ! I'd love to stream the final round, if you'd all like that as well.

d
Quote from dekojester :By the way - I hope everyone who's gotten to see the broadcast enjoyed it ! I'd love to stream the final round, if you'd all like that as well.

d

I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope you do the final round as well.
I really liked what I saw of it, deko. Could have benefitted from commentators who knew more about the league/the teams competing, but overall it was a great effort on short notice.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG