The online racing simulator
Lfs- Driftkings in action!!!
(71 posts, closed, started )
not sh** kyoto is from s2 we just used to spice things up..
It's frowned upon to support cracking games just in case you didn't know, quite logical really.
omg get over urself spurri its just a vid
Quote from evilpimp :Ouch, azzy you messed up bad there. Anyways. The videa was OK. I liked the whole effects ideas you had but I think it needs more smoothing and try to get the flashes at the same time as the bass in the song. Try to get some bette drifting scenes too.. It looked kind of like arab drifting at times heh. Talk to you in another life maybe.

Anyways, weres Bob The Builder when you need him. Or Sam.

I've sent a report, guess we just have to wait now.
spurri whats wrong with u and my vid ?
Nothing is wrong with me, i just find it hard to fathom why someone would be so stupid to post a video of themselves, and others, drifting on a cracked version of LFS on the forums of the actual game itself.
LMAO, this thread just made my morning
lol same
Lmao spurri, you sound like a fag with no life..
Anytime you feel the urge to be cool why not go out onto the street and talk shit instead of hiding behind your computer screen you fukn nerd.

Also you think it's cracked LFS? Ever heard of *Video Editing*?
Definition of Video Editing taken from google:

The process of manipulating video images. Video editing includes cutting segments (trimming), re-sequencing clips, and adding transitions and other special effects.

That clear things up for you? Good.

Btw... I OWN you.
#35 - SamH
Luke, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Clean up your behaviour right now.

Oh, and are you the same Luke that's in that video?
We know what video editing is, no need to explain... Also there's no need to find an excuse, seeing Kyoto in this vid tells everything.
Quote from DR1F7R_Luke :The process of manipulating video images. Video editing includes cutting segments (trimming), re-sequencing clips, and adding transitions and other special effects.

and those video clips came from... which version of LFS exactly? Look, I know you want to look like you haven't fallen face forward into a pile of *, but dude... with every new post the whole team looks like it's shoveling the * in it's face for kicks. I KNOW how to get Kyoto into your movie, and it's either take clips from another video (This one isn't an option for you, since the skins are totally the same in the whole vid), or get S2 (This one isn't an option for you, since all of you are demo racers). Don't try to get smart with talking about video editing while I'm in the same thread, this job puts food on my table, and your posts only amuse me...

NOW
Let me just point out all the funny bits

Quote :number 1 bro ist not cracked lfs were on demo so i dont know whats your prob...

While demo never included Kyoto ring and Marshal positioning, this special version of demo made specifically for you includes all the content, but excludes playing the game online, but only through LAN emulators...

Quote :u people r dum, its not a cracked lfs its patch x, stupid noobs -_-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqDpGyDvZbU

And with that he links us to a cracked LFS vid...

Quote : not sh** kyoto is from s2 we just used to spice things up..

Translating into English "Ofcourse we know we cracked LFS, we did it for your amusement over our lame excuses that we didn't"

Quote :Btw... I OWN myself.

Fixed
Why is it that most of the other Australian demo racers seem like illiterate morons.:irked:
OMG this is azzy btw the one u got banned for no reason
its not cracked we have 2 members in our vid that are s2 players
orite ...
Number 1- Since i am using a shit virus protection i cant crack my lfs i admit that ive tried but never worked.
Number 2- We just used that kyoto map as the start of our vid nothing else. And that was taped by one of those s2 users.
Number 3- @ moderater i know it was that guy spurri that repoted me for using cracked lfs, but even still if i was using that that is a very bad reason to ban a person from lfs forums forever...
Quote from squidhead :translating Into English "ofcourse We Know We Cracked Lfs, We Did It For Your Amusement Over Our Lame Excuses That We Didn't"fixed

Its Not Cracked Omggggggggggggg
Quote from enes6931 :
Number 3- @ moderater i know it was that guy spurri that repoted me for using cracked lfs, but even still if i was using that that is a very bad reason to ban a person from lfs forums forever...

You aren't being serious.... are you?
Quote from spurri :You aren't being serious.... are you?

well if it wasnt u then who was it , because werent you the one who first talked about cracked.

MY ACCOUNT
You have been banned for the following reason:
Nobody will encourage you to crack LFS. Kyoto means you are a thief.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Maybe no one reported you, it's easy to find this topic.
i use eset as my anti-virus and this is the sh*est program.
it blocks everything(including cracks for lfs) it thinks it is a virus so how in the world can i use it. and crack my lfs.
if you dont believe me then i dont know what to do.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Maybe no one reported you, it's easy to find this topic.

it was probly you, im not accusing u but you have been acting negative this hole thead to me..(azzy)
#47 - SamH
Only S2 licenced users may post S2 content. If you are a demo racer you cannot post S2 content. That's the rule.

If you want it, then buy it. If not, stick to demo. You get no support here at all, trying to crack LFS - whether you succeed or not!
then please let me see those 2 players log in onto their S2 account and post here...
Quote from spurri :I've sent a report, guess we just have to wait now.

spurri dont say u didnt send a report u did .
Quote from HighRoad :then please let me see those 2 players log in onto their S2 account and post here...

ok i will
but im just going to get banned again so why bother...
This thread is closed

Lfs- Driftkings in action!!!
(71 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG