The online racing simulator
[req]-rev Limiter
(22 posts, started )
[req]-rev Limiter
If someone smart enought could put a much more realistic rev limiter in game that we could like just download or follow intruction to change it ..plz help lot of people want a real REV LIMITER.***Also if someone could also make Streering wheels for demo racers ...plz REPLY ***

THX

JRU RACER
Quote from JRU RACER :If someone smart enought could put a much more realistic rev limiter in game that we could like just download or follow intruction to change it ..plz help lot of people want a real REV LIMITER.***Also if someone could also make Streering wheels for demo racers ...plz REPLY ***

THX

JRU RACER

No - you can't change the new steering wheels in patch Z and you can't make a realistic rev limiter. Both impossible at this point in time, sorry!
No i think actualy its possible to change rev limiter ..but not streering wheel ...anyways it will come
You're a demo racer, what would you know of how LFS works? The rev limiter is something built into the engine, you probably want a bouncer I'm guessing, so just tap your ignition key repeatedly when you're at the high-end of your RPM range.
#5 - MrPDR
wtf?
Quote from Ca18Slider :You're a demo racer, what would you know of how LFS works? The rev limiter is something built into the engine, you probably want a bouncer I'm guessing, so just tap your ignition key repeatedly when you're at the high-end of your RPM range.

EHHHHH ...no i dont think so . thats the stupidest idea ...someone said something about CODES you could change to take to ignition sound or wtv ...so im still looking for rev limiter
Actually, he's exactly right about pressing 'i' while you're at the redline. A few people are working on programs to do this, but unfortunately, LFS doesn't like non-keyboard keystrokes while it's running

Or if you wanted to be particularly haxxor, you could find the redline for the car you're in in LFS' memory range, and tweak to your liking. But I won't discuss that here, as I'm still welcome for now
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Actually, he's exactly right about pressing 'i' while you're at the redline. A few people are working on programs to do this, but unfortunately, LFS doesn't like non-keyboard keystrokes while it's running

Or if you wanted to be particularly haxxor, you could find the redline for the car you're in in LFS' memory range, and tweak to your liking. But I won't discuss that here, as I'm still welcome for now

What you could do it .....could i have your msn so that we can discuss this there
#9 - sam93
Quote from Ca18Slider :You're a demo racer, what would you know of how LFS works? The rev limiter is something built into the engine, you probably want a bouncer I'm guessing, so just tap your ignition key repeatedly when you're at the high-end of your RPM range.

Do you mean something like cruise control?
No CC... You know Gran Turismo? When u hit the Redline,then the RPM will go a bit down,and Up,Hit,down....
I Just Want A Boucing Limiter Its Simple Can Someone Plz Figure It Out And Make It Plz For Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!:@
sorry.. but no.
#13 - 13OB
When I want to get a rev limiter sound I use CSR(Car Sound Remixer) and put the limiter sound close to the redline in lfs.
If ur talking about the rev-Limiter I hav an ideea for the light witch will make-it more realistic to make the light flash on and of like on my Civic on the XFG at 8.000 rpm red light flashing, brilint but is it posible or em I rely stupid and allredy it exist this mod,if so leave a link bcz I rely like the ideea.
Quote from mitza_rally :If ur talking about the rev-Limiter I hav an ideea for the light witch will make-it more realistic to make the light flash on and of like on my Civic on the XFG at 8.000 rpm red light flashing, brilint but is it posible or em I rely stupid and allredy it exist this mod,if so leave a link bcz I rely like the ideea.

HEY ehh if we could talk on this subject on msn plz ...add me marty4321@hotmail.com PLZ
While we're wishing, I'd like a talking pony please. What? They don't exist? Well I still want one and someone better give it to me right now....
To make achieve the desired result you want your rev limiter to be engaged at the peak RPM lets say 7800rpm where power is cut and then allow the power to be reapplied at 7400rpm. That gives a 400rpm window in which the engine is allowed to slow down and gives the almost desirable sound some people like as the engine emits a shreek of high rpm screams and then BRAWP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP as the engine cycles across this 400rpm window where power is cut then reapplied.
not needed. 100 rpm rev limit "disaster" is enough.
so can it be done or what ?
why would a demo driver need a limiter?
For teh driftorz, of course

[req]-rev Limiter
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG