Hardcross4.jpg
Hardcross5.jpg
Hardcross6.jpg
Hardcross7.jpg
Attached files
Hardcross test lap.spr - 38.2 KB - 205 views
BL3_Hardcross.lyt - 4 KB - 318 views
Nice layout!

only 1 thing I would change: the corner [attached] seems to be a bit sharp, it just seems to sudden from the rest of the course (just because its on a straightaway.) Other than that good work!

Attached images
lfs_00000302.JPG
Wow, that's really a nice layout, it is very fun to drive on it. You should post it to a CTRA admin, on the BumpnJump sever it could be really great !

EDIT : I set a 1:05:1 with a RB4.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Nice layout!

only 1 thing I would change: the corner [attached] seems to be a bit sharp, it just seems to sudden from the rest of the course (just because its on a straightaway.) Other than that good work!

It actually has to be a sharp corner, because it has a jump crossing it. So that section has to be a bit more narrow compared to the overall track. I tried to rework that section the best i could and i guess it turned out a bit smoother... Anyway, give it another try and tell me what you think! Oh and thanks for all the positive feedback so far!
Nice layout
Nice track

FBM is actually pretty good here, the bit after the fourth ramp (where you go to the top right of the map) is almost like driving on tarmac
Attached files
[IRL] ROB_BL3_FBM_FINISHED.spr - 63 KB - 182 views

BL3 - Hardcross
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG