The online racing simulator
car park glitch
(21 posts, started )
car park glitch
I knew what it was as soon as I read the first words of your post. This isn't exactly "new".
I kinda figured that as this game has been around a long time and i just started playing right after by bro did. He got me hooked.
Hey, u re demo, how u got south city? (Other video in ur youtube profile)
he rpobly got it from other users, also, everyone does the building thing its fun i dont want it to be fixed
Quote from Shadowww :Hey, u re demo, how u got south city? (Other video in ur youtube profile)

yeah I see that also.....
Not only that hes got so on the other vid, this car seems faster then a xrg to me.
he said he sped the video up.
Oh Sorry for that then.
*me is stupid*
Old.
#11 - BIzO
#12 - BIzO
Look the pseudo in the "glitch" video and the S2 video of the same user, this is the same nickname...
Quote from scoobyrbac :yeah I see that also.....

Check the driver name on the video, they match the forum name...
sigh... cmon guys, you're turning this into a witch hunt.
I honestly think its more likely an easteregg.
Quote from Shadowww :Hey, u re demo, how u got south city? (Other video in ur youtube profile)

how did he do that??
Dont Fix It Its Fun!!! Its Not Much Of A Glitch, Admins Probly Put It Ther On Purpus So Its Probly A Secret u can also go into the pits
Quote from 240DRiFT :Dont Fix It Its Fun!!! Its Not Much Of A Glitch...

yep, but i think (or hope ) in the next patch damage ll be addet, but i dont know how it should work than.... may be the car ll explode after drifing into a fence and remember, without reset u have to drive throug 2 of them :/

btw. that was 1 of the first thinks i saw when i startet to play onlin =)
Everybody knows that place
best place in the world and u can reset urself by goin into the last pits
#21 - BIzO
Quote from BigTime :Check the driver name on the video, they match the forum name...

Epic Fail ?:bananadea

car park glitch
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG