The online racing simulator
Why i suck at drifting

But il try something
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
#34 - JJ72
Once upon a time.....drifting was done in proper cars, instead of toys with silly stickers.

FINAL ENTRY
Attached images
drifting.jpg
@JJ72

(that's my way of saying that pic is incredible and your skills enviable)
Stunning idea JJ
Quote from JJ72 :Once upon a time.....drifting was done in proper cars, instead of toys with silly stickers.

FINAL ENTRY

The RBR has returned in rally form! That looks simply amazing....
Quote from JJ72 :Once upon a time.....drifting was done in proper cars, instead of toys with silly stickers.

FINAL ENTRY

FWD cars are not allowed....
#39 - JJ72
I see no FWD.
Wow thats an awesome edit zeek and JJ! JJ = PS mastar
FINAL ENTRY

One of the best edits Ive ever seen ! Really suberb work. Run away, gr.B rocks !

Toys with silly stickers???

Dont tell me a cute RX-7 like this doesn't make you have funny feelings in te pants.

#43 - JJ72
you have improved on your sarcasm I see.
oo damn i thought i had a nice pic imma lose now lol
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :oo damn i thought i had a nice pic imma lose now lol

you have a nice pic, why it wouldnt be good
Quote from batteryy :you have a nice pic, why it wouldnt be good

well its good then but its still gonna get pwned lol
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :well its good then but its still gonna get pwned lol

Meh, just enter for the fun. I loose every week.
Fantastic edit from JJ72, but i was just wondering. Although he has made the XFG/XFR look RWD, we all know its still a FWD car that he has had to use to get that shot. So is it against the rules what he has done, or not?

FINAL ENTRY

The most amazing job I've ever seen in my life along with an image C40Z (FZR with a tornado behind).

Your talent goes further than using external elements to the image, such as asphalt and background (tires).

I do not understand why the use of external elements of the image. I never resorted to that. It called photomontage. It is not image editing (post).

You have enough talent to not resort to this.

Moreover, items made from scratch as the body and widened the dirt, is an incredible job. Things made from scratch are things of a very large talent like that you have. Here I agree with you.

It is my opinion. This week've won in advance.

A hug champion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG