The online racing simulator
how do you run LFS on your PSP ?
(41 posts, started )
That would be cool. Although the g25 wouldn't work. Boo.
Quote from Calvinaquino :I do think that PSP is able to run LFS. but correct me if im wrong:
Being that LFS s written in C (or C++ ), they could transfer the code over to XNA and run it on Xbox 360 am i rite?

they've managed to run windows on xbox (link) so they don't really have to change anything serious (that's my guess though).
Have fun getting it running, i have a PSP slim, newest version, and it's weak as piss, it can barely run flash games, take bowman or swat 3d, absolute crap games, most basic flash, and it lags like a whore at a chirstining, soo... good luck with that! who knows, you might get .5fps!!! wont that be exiting!
i think he is running the game on the pc and feeding video/audio to the psp.

they've done something similar with crysis "on" the eee.
Well, maybe thats it.. i find weird tha the sound goes smoothly but not the frames... but i dont get it: he is feeding a video on the psp?
I wanna play lfs on my solar powered calculator...
oh not hard, the aspect ratio is a bit out on those little black and white screens though
The memory stick light is flashing, so it cant be feeding it from the pc.

It's either a vid or lfs is saved to the memory stick.
win 95 is boot on psp only 10minutes ^^
you cant.... psp like 300mhz... with processor graphics card :\
bochs is booting w95. not psp.

if device does not have hardware T&L then it will not run. if it has software or emulated T&L it will not run. it will only crawl.
Sorry for bumping, but...
Quote from nitro man :i have allready seen PSP with Windows VISTA and it works very fast

O RLY?
He's joking.
#40 - Jakg

how do you run LFS on your PSP ?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG