The online racing simulator
Driver help
(8 posts, started )
Driver help
I recently got a sat nav one of the LG "LN505"'s but its not working went into halfrauds for a refund and they turned me away telling me to go online and download new software and it will work. But i can't find it...

Also i have a wireless 3G modem that is running slow and errors keep coming uo and it disconnects, so i think i need new software for that too..

Would anyone that knows something about this stuff have a go at looking for me, ive searched on google with no luck (as i know, not really sure what im looking for..)

Thanks.
At the lg site (if its uk.lge.com) they dont even have a category for navis.
Yah thats what i found too, guna go back tomorrow and swing it in the silly cows face...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yah thats what i found too, guna go back tomorrow and swing it in the silly cows face...

muhahaha i wanna watch that :P
Quote from Stefani24 :At the lg site (if its uk.lge.com) they dont even have a category for navis.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yah thats what i found too, guna go back tomorrow and swing it in the silly cows face...

better look again.
Took me 10 seconds to find it:
http://uk.lge.com/support/download_manual.jsp
click on Product -> Select and select Navigation
type in LN505 under Model number.
Then you got at least a manual.

Looks like there is no new software for it.
Didn't you got a CD/DVD when you bought it?
There is the software you need: But it works only with Windows 2000/XP, says the manual
The only software i got with it was 3 Western Europe maps and that's in. The halfrauds told me to go on the 3G website and download the new software WHICH I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY SOLD IT ME WITH THE OLD SOFTWARE AND HAS NEVER WORKED, WHAT IF I HAD NO INTERNET??? /rant over

Ill ask them tomorrow, Thanks
Under EU law there is a statutory cooling off period for all purchases - basically where you can take it back if it's bollocks. If I remember correctly its 7 days for an in-person purchase and 14 for an distance selling (i.e. online, catalog, etc.).

If they don't want to accept the return you ask to talk to someone else. Explain politely that it's nothing personal, but at the end of the day you feel that you've been sold something that's obviously not working for you and that you want a refund. Providing the packaging is in a resell-able state, you should be ok.

If it's not then things could get interesting.
Well, its not actually mine it's my dads but to keep things simple i said it was mine lol. He took it back and gave her a mouthfull and said hed give it a go meaning i would give it a go, so i think it will blow over when he goes back so trying to find it if i can

Driver help
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG