The online racing simulator
Heel 'n Toe
(15 posts, started )
Heel 'n Toe
i have a DFP which obviously has no clutch, so i race with auto clutch. as im starting to understand the game and get quicker, im finding the need to Heel n toe.

So what im doing is this: Braking with my left foot, and then "blipping" the throttle with my right foot just after (or just about at the same time) as i down shift with the paddle.

This seems to be working well, but im a bit worried that i might be "accelerating" instead of blipping. Is there a way to show bars or anything of that sort which show throttle/clutch and brake on the screen while driving.

Or... which is the best programme (analyser programme) to use. I assume, they would all point this out with ease...
Options > Display > Show Pedals = Yes

That will give you 4 (throttle, brake, clutch, handbrake) little bars at the bottom right of the screen showing you what your pedals are doing.
awesome thanks... i obviously cant read the manual
I do the Heel n Toe , with kb =)
As you're braking, you engage the clutch and initiate the downshift.

As you change gear from gear x to neutral, you move the gear into gear y and blip the throttle while you're still braking, use the side of your foot, or the "heel", depending on how you do it, to blip the throttle, as the revs hit the highest that they're going to hit based upon your blip, release the clutch smoothly yet quickly
Funny this topic popped up as I been thinking learning this technique since starting to learn the XRG. I hear it can greatly stabilized your car under breaking. Useful info. Thx.
I sed to do it with kb too I called it finger and thumb though...
Edit NVM, Misread :P
Quote from Inouva :Come to see me in LTC and i show you

lol, just film it with your camera and upload
Quote from Smurfen :lol, just film it with your camera and upload

JAJAJA , cool (?)

I´m sure you film me when i crash with the Rac , or arguin with someon LOL
heads, shoulders, knees n toes heels n toes
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I sed to do it with kb too I called it finger and thumb though...

That made me laugh!

Heel 'n Toe
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG