The online racing simulator
I was accused of using cheater
(14 posts, started )
well, I participate in a championship of Virtual Automovilismo, but in the last qualification, I was accused of using cheater, the reason was that for some reason (Lag, Bug) appears clearly that I use "Nitro", but otherwise does not appear feature of the cheater, as light or brake, hand brake, only appears accelerating more than normal.

this is the replay: http://rapidshare.com/files/13939868...gosto.mpr.html

Well, I want it analyzed, it must prove that I am a clean racer.

Give your opinions on the replay!

Thank you
Well you're clearly cheating LFS for being demo during 4 years lol.
i already did a thread about it... called New Cheat?

oh, and i pointed it out ... in the thread of AV
The link doesn't work, there is something missing, see: "13939868...gosto"
Quote :as light or brake, hand brake, only appears accelerating more than normal.

that isnt what proves you ARENT a cheater, thats what proves you ARE a cheater!!!
#7 - Jakg
When he finishes the classification before running the last lap, watch what happens and it is in ascent, I believe that if the fuel, a rise in auto is not progressing
That was supposedly the gasoline by 6 of the lap, then that in the last lap that Dist, going upward move with the same tactic of acceleration.
Look at Sam's post on the other thread. He says that he's almost sure it's not a cheat. No need for a second thread really.
This is not a cheat.
When you have under let’s say 1% of fuel on your tank, anyone else see you drive like that…
This is not a cheat.......................
Quote from SamH :I can state categorically that this IS NOT cheated.

I realise that it does look cheated, but there is a slight bug in LFS that I've seen several times since the release of patch X, where the exact fuel value on the client (local LFS) is slightly greater than the fuel data sent by the client to the host. Perhaps the value is predicted, or it is rounded maybe. I'm not sure.

I have viewed thousands of replays of different races and drivers, and I have seen this happen no more than 10 times in all that time, but I have seen it about that many times before. The difference between the client and the MPR is literally a couple of hundred yards of fuel, and it is a rare anomaly. Nevertheless, I am absolutely sure that what you see in this replay is NOT the result of a cheat

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG