The online racing simulator
New Cheat?
(24 posts, started )
New Cheat?
http://rapidshare.com/files/13 ... clasi_xrg_agosto.mpr.html

Username-Racing Name : rudnick- BRA LJunior

Incident at lap 6.
Name in white

Well, i dont know if it's a cheat, it can be the ignition button but i dont know.
Admins from that league are expelling him, because there have been some cheater's in there (Prize is a S2 :rolleyes

PS: Mods or Devs, after you guys watched the replay can you delete the "flame-Shame" name because it's for you guys to see who is the "cheater"

EDIT: I cant upload it in the post, it weights 2.7mb and limit is 1.95
You can upload the replay in your post.
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : wrong part
his speed at the end of his 6th lap, like revs going down and speed going up, which i dont see bad, because it can be the Ignition button...
whoops didn't catch that part, yep its a cheat :grumpy:
i guess im looking at L JUnior?? i cant see anything? can someone please tell me the exact time in the replay he is cheating
?
Can't see anything wrong there, maybe I'm not looking good enough
Maybe it's all just lag.
Yep is a cheat

Shame on you

I see some demo racers running more fast with xfg =P
He just ran out of fuel, but kept it flat out... it makes that sound online.
He pitted straight after anyway
whaaaaat nub
Quote from chanoman315 :EDIT: I cant upload it in the post, it weights 2.7mb and limit is 1.95

Welcome to zip files
#12 - arco
#13 - Jakg
#14 - Jakg
It looks like a cheat, and it also looks like he gained a few MPH over everyone else...

Dodgy imo.
Quote from [DUcK] :He just ran out of fuel, but kept it flat out... it makes that sound online.
He pitted straight after anyway

+1

Don't be so fast to jump to conclusions.
Gaining speed with no fuel? That's not how LFS works on my pc.
Quote from CasseBent :Gaining speed with no fuel? That's not how LFS works on my pc.

i didn't watch it, but was he going downhill? i think you still gain speed if you roll down a hill with an empty tank of gas.
He was going downhill, but he gains more speed than the others going full throttle there. And it's sorta jerky

Plus: He shifts up.
i'm writing with traductor sorry.
When he finishes the classification before running the last lap, watch what happens and it is in ascent, I believe that if the fuel, a rise in auto is not progressing
#20 - SamH
I can state categorically that this IS NOT cheated.

I realise that it does look cheated, but there is a slight bug in LFS that I've seen several times since the release of patch X, where the exact fuel value on the client (local LFS) is slightly greater than the fuel data sent by the client to the host. Perhaps the value is predicted, or it is rounded maybe. I'm not sure.

I have viewed thousands of replays of different races and drivers, and I have seen this happen no more than 10 times in all that time, but I have seen it about that many times before. The difference between the client and the MPR is literally a couple of hundred yards of fuel, and it is a rare anomaly. Nevertheless, I am absolutely sure that what you see in this replay is NOT the result of a cheat
Quote from SamH :I can state categorically that this IS NOT cheated.

I realise that it does look cheated, but there is a slight bug in LFS that I've seen several times since the release of patch X, where the exact fuel value on the client (local LFS) is slightly greater than the fuel data sent by the client to the host. Perhaps the value is predicted, or it is rounded maybe. I'm not sure.

I have viewed thousands of replays of different races and drivers, and I have seen this happen no more than 10 times in all that time, but I have seen it about that many times before. The difference between the client and the MPR is literally a couple of hundred yards of fuel, and it is a rare anomaly. Nevertheless, I am absolutely sure that what you see in this replay is NOT the result of a cheat

Thanks Sam, ... this is what i wanted to knoe
#22 - SamH
np!
Quote from SamH :I can state categorically that this IS NOT cheated.

Yup, thats what I thought after watching the replay. I just seems strange that the fuel information doesn't get sent with the position updates. Maybe the fuel information gets sent as frequently as tyre temperatures do

New Cheat?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG