The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Filefront has a stream also, which is faster sometimes.

Heh that's what I watched and I think the quality is better then the google video one..
Doesn't matter too much when your max speed is 13kb/s...
Finished watching, awesome stuff!

The finals were way too tense for me, you can't really give Nolan any room or he'll have you! I had one chance to pass him I think but he defended suberbly. And after the contact the final gap was so small but I was happy he won as he was obviously the best driver there!

Well, thanks again for everyone who raced with us and now watched us! Summer series coming soon.

To quote Taha: "And wth is that squeeky voice and toybus stuff??? Lol xD"
Well, ToyBus productions is the name of my production company (it's at the beginning of every Blame Game episode and other movies I have made) and the squeaky voice was Tim. Being a douchebag.
Thank god my connection is getting 110kb/s
Cant wait it to download!!

Edit when watched.

EDIT: Download failed once, but it was worth it! Great quality, great commentary, great races.

The best vid ever!
(and my best event too
Lol @ de souza quoting my exact words. :P

Found it pretty weird lol sounded like you guys were on crack or something ;P.
Nah just oxygen, I wouldn't wanna see myself on any sort of drugs ... EVER
100% sure you have taken a drug in your life May be something very minor but you have!! We all have!!

Cafeine mostly ;P
:bandit:
Quote from evilpimp :100% sure you have taken a drug in your life May be something very minor but you have!! We all have!!

Cafeine mostly ;P

Wow Mista... Fine, I have never used/taken any illegal substances or abused any legal ones. Hell, I haven't even sipped alcohol as a drink. (mouth wash, cough syrup and others don't count since I only use them for their purposes.) So therefor my statement stands true...
Downloaded and watched the 600mb version now, soooo much better. The quality of the video is quite impressive.

Forgot to thank Tony as well for the great race we had. And Kid, well... I think we raced each other in every event since you joined, leave me alone!

I didn't get the extra 5min of black screen at the end of the video though...
Quote from de Souza :

I didn't get the extra 5min of black screen at the end of the video though...

You can always simulate it... Just turn off your screen for five minutes and there you go !
-
(evilpimp) DELETED by evilpimp
Quote from de Souza :Forgot to thank Tony as well for the great race we had.

I was just slapping myself when I saw that first time. I was apparently just following u on the 2nd to last corner so tense that when u vent wide, I vent wide.

Also thanks for Niko for the good race
I watched the google version and I enjoyed it a lot, it's really a pity that I can't download the video - 25 hours left atm until the download will be finished (filefront ftw -.-), but my internet crashes every few hours, so no chance to finish it

isn't there anyone who can put the vid on his server? I'm sure a few of you got some spare traffic to share
OMG thats so embarrasing

Pity the google version glitches at the point i spin haha
Yea Jack, that was an *interesting* spin you had... Well it let me get on through to the second round where I failed to make an easy run to the semi-finals This series however will be different. 3 weeks till race day, and Taha will need more than a bit of luck to keep me behind him!
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yea Jack, that was an *interesting* spin you had... Well it let me get on through to the second round where I failed to make an easy run to the semi-finals This series however will be different. 3 weeks till race day, and Taha will need more than a bit of luck to keep me behind him!

Somehow I managed to quali 10th though

Had a pretty gd setup actually, but, um, yeah
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yea Jack, that was an *interesting* spin you had... Well it let me get on through to the second round where I failed to make an easy run to the semi-finals This series however will be different. 3 weeks till race day, and Taha will need more than a bit of luck to keep me behind him!

Hmmm, is that a challenge I smell there? You may have improved but I have aswell. You're a bit lucky though because I'll have to race with the DFP and the FFB stinks so its hard to counter steer. Good luck though, you'll need it.
Quote from evilpimp :Hmmm, is that a challenge I smell there? You may have improved but I have aswell. You're a bit lucky though because I'll have to race with the DFP and the FFB stinks so its hard to counter steer. Good luck though, you'll need it.

Tim is likely to be using his MOMO because his G25 is exploded. So you'll be on equal ground. I hope to see you both crash in an epic fireball.
A DFP with 720 and a MOMO with 270 is not an equal ground imo I might run it with less rotation though to compensate for the slow FFB and actually be equal to him.
There's still two weeks to go I'm already reading excuses! Do I have to join the controllers fight? I have a good chance to win

Anyway, you guys can keep on talking while I'll keep on pwning you.
xD We'll see about that. By how much did you qual in front of me last time? Huh what was that I cant hear it properly. I'll get you this time
Ooh I'm shaking!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG