The online racing simulator
can people please start using the forums? its really annoying that no one is posting, link in the company page
How do I find out when the routes change, and how their times relate to GMT?

I found this info. before but damned if I can find it again.......

thx
First listed supply and demand per city is static, it doesn't change.

The second listed changes Monday and Thursday mornings at 1:00 AM US Central time (GMT -6)
i'd just like to say that we now have $5600!
Well...give me enuff pennies to buy a decent truck then!
Got to wait until TOMORROW before I can take out ANOTHER loan to let me get a Volvo
Flogged my old Ken, took out a loan, and thought I had enough for the Volvo..but there was no company discount, so I got to pay full price
Back on the road tomorrow morning I hope...after 6.00 a.m. our time when I can get more pennies
Quote from mrodgers :First listed supply and demand per city is static, it doesn't change.

Nice, hadn't noticed that yet.

Quote from mrodgers :The second listed changes Monday and Thursday mornings at 1:00 AM US Central time (GMT -6)

Cheers
btw, things like item + fuel discount, are $52000 for 3 months...
Your 5600 seems really low amount of money now huh?

ok joking, keep going,eventually you get there, good luck. I would join this company if my current company would go in bankrupt or something.
Quote from Bladerunner :Well...give me enuff pennies to buy a decent truck then!
Got to wait until TOMORROW before I can take out ANOTHER loan to let me get a Volvo
Flogged my old Ken, took out a loan, and thought I had enough for the Volvo..but there was no company discount, so I got to pay full price
Back on the road tomorrow morning I hope...after 6.00 a.m. our time when I can get more pennies

stop taking the easy route and work for your money you lazy trucker!
BTW: big tip, buy new tyres!!! improves your truck condition 15% gives you about 10mph and 0.5-1.5mpg straight out the box for $3000
Quote from robt :stop taking the easy route and work for your money you lazy trucker!
BTW: big tip, buy new tyres!!! improves your truck condition 15% gives you about 10mph and 0.5-1.5mpg straight out the box for $3000

Bobt100 178 tonnes - $555 - 6,118 miles - 1.02(rating)
Bladerunner 806 tonnes - $5,988 - 22,860miles - 5.59(rating)

Cheeky git!
Quote from robt :stop taking the easy route and work for your money you lazy trucker!

ive allready told people about that one, but, i sudgest you dont untill you have a truck worth more than about ~$8000, or else its worth buying a newtruck

another tip (if i allready havnt told people) if you want to buy a new truck, allways sell your truck items (fuel filter, tires, chains etc) before selling it, more money!!!!!
Quote from anbiddulph :ive allready told people about that one, but, i sudgest you dont untill you have a truck worth more than about ~$8000, or else its worth buying a newtruck

Indeed. $3000 is quite a bit of cash as I'm finding out trying to expand my finances. With only making approximately 20% after expense of fuel and repairs (because of beginner truck), $3000 looks like a very long way off.

By the time you have $3000, you should have $3k value at least in the current truck, and take $3000 out for loans. Gets you quite an upgrade in your ride that would be then worth add-ons.

Screw that Volvo, a waste of money, hardly better then any of the beginner trucks. I tried that already and was spending more in expenses than I was making putting me about -$100 every trip. I reset and this time I'm not touching a truck until I've got $ for something in the $9-13k range. 1997 W900 is what I'm aiming for, but may settle with the 1993 W900.
If you do contract runs, you can make more money. I currently have a 1993 W900, I took out 3 loans to get it too. I am hauling 40,000lbs of paper from Prudhoe Bay to montreal. I will get $9,546.37 for it. Except I already have 11 fatigue points, and only 68 hours left. And I just started out, but haven't moved yet. So I am fairly certain I will be late and get fined $50. And roughly $1,750 for fuel. In the end all I'll make is like $7,000 when I factor in possible repairs. And I am going to put $3065 of that towards paying off my loans. So my actually net gain will only be about $4k. Meh, ill still be making alot of moniez.
maybe i should have stayed on the USA map, fuel is more expensive on the europe map and youre right about contracts, if we can get 25 members in the company contracts can pay at LEAST $1.50 a mile.
Quote from robt :maybe i should have stayed on the USA map, fuel is more expensive on the europe map and youre right about contracts, if we can get 25 members in the company contracts can pay at LEAST $1.50 a mile.

thats why we need MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!!!!!!

we need people from here, and their friends!!!
Quote from robt :maybe i should have stayed on the USA map, fuel is more expensive on the europe map and youre right about contracts, if we can get 25 members in the company contracts can pay at LEAST $1.50 a mile.

Every leg you drive the fuel price is different. Prices range from 1.85 to 3.00.
I have 350 gallon fuel tank, prices are offcourse little bit higher when refueled to 100%, but lasts longer too.
Purchasing items is only good if you have atleast 1997 kenworth w900, thats really good truck for its price and i recommend every new player to get to that truck as fast as possible.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Every leg you drive the fuel price is different. Prices range from 1.85 to 3.00.
I have 350 gallon fuel tank, prices are offcourse little bit higher when refueled to 100%, but lasts longer too.
Purchasing items is only good if you have atleast 1997 kenworth w900, thats really good truck for its price and i recommend every new player to get to that truck as fast as possible.

ive seen $3.15 in usa
you sure? hmm developers must have changed it then.
I absolutely hated my 1997 Kenworth W900, way to many RMF's for my liking. I started with the 1989 Volvo and loved it, and I'm on my second Volvo now, the 2001 VN660. I am saving up for either a trailer endorsement or a new truck.
Mostly 97 kenworth w900 is good truck, but as you said for someone it is bad.
These are just general statistics.

I'd wish they add more high end trucks in game, right now i got most expensive truck in the game and will eventually buy all remaining upgrades when needed (turbocharger, supercharger and geometry charger) .
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Mostly 97 kenworth w900 is good truck, but as you said for someone it is bad.
These are just general statistics.

I'd wish they add more high end trucks in game, right now i got most expensive truck in the game and will eventually buy all remaining upgrades when needed (turbocharger, supercharger and geometry charger) .

dont forget the lowboy endorsment
Yes , bought oversized endorsment some days ago, now its some way to go before i hit DR of 100 and then i can buy lowboy endorsment.
Quote from MINIz guy :I absolutely hated my 1997 Kenworth W900, way to many RMF's for my liking. I started with the 1989 Volvo and loved it, and I'm on my second Volvo now, the 2001 VN660. I am saving up for either a trailer endorsement or a new truck.

I started with the 89 Volvo. Had so many RMF's I was spending more in repairs than I was making on routes. Every route I finished, I was at least $100 further in the negatives.

I had to reset my driver. Now I'm sticking with the cheapie starter truck until I have the cash for the 97 Kenworth.
Woot no more debt for me.
Quote from mrodgers :I started with the 89 Volvo. Had so many RMF's I was spending more in repairs than I was making on routes. Every route I finished, I was at least $100 further in the negatives.

I had to reset my driver. Now I'm sticking with the cheapie starter truck until I have the cash for the 97 Kenworth.

the problem with rmf's are they are random, you could easily have a million RMF's in a $100k truck, yet my renault magnum (the crappy $4200 one) has only had 2

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG