The online racing simulator
Here's my shot at the VW Beetle Salzburg Rally circa~ 1972. Engine is as close as I can get, gears are spot on. As far as I know, the only real changes they made between tarmac and gravel is swaybar and tyre. Road_normal should be pretty close to the bias-ply tyre they had back then. Gearing only allows for about 100mph top speed, so it's not good for big long tracks and there really isnt a good track for it in LFS yet, but auto-x and Fern Bay club are fun. This is a U.S. spec keyboard so replace "." with "," if need be.

Have fun!

Brendan
Attached files
GTI-VWBeetleSalzburg.zip - 522 B - 267 views
Here is my Honda/Acura package.. it's not complete but i'll post them as i make more... the sets were made mainly for gearing purposes so fix them as you please (Note: These twks use . instead of ,)

Enjoy.
Attached files
1994 Honda Civic hatch SI-XRG.zip - 1020 B - 285 views
1990 Honda Civic Civic SI HB-XRG.zip - 1.3 KB - 290 views
2005 Acura RSX-S-XRTurbo.zip - 522 B - 298 views
1994 Acura Integra GSR-XRGT.zip - 526 B - 303 views
2000 Honda Civic Si-XRGT.zip - 516 B - 293 views
2006 Honda Civic Si-XRGTTurbo.zip - 527 B - 303 views
13b twin-rotary turbo & 20b tripple-rotary trubo
someone make me an acurate stock 1991 nissan 240sx please
i like the 20b very much, lrdbsi. around the city it's quite fun to toss around and not too much torque so things do go crazy.
Quote from mattlikespeoples :i like the 20b very much, lrdbsi. around the city it's quite fun to toss around and not too much torque so things do go crazy.

cheers dude, great to see someone else likes it!thxs
Quote from gigatron :someone make me an acurate stock 1991 nissan 240sx please

I dunno about suspension and tires sizes I couldn't find info on them... as far as gearing and engine goes they should be dead on. Enjoy. if you get the set perfect please post it.
Attached files
1991 Nissan 240sx.zip - 490 B - 349 views
rb26det
hi guys, the only thing is its single turbo , and 4wd not 4 wheel assist

BNR34 RB26DET
inline 6
2568cc (exact)
turbocharged
280BHP @ wheels
12-14psi compressor pressure
4WD (cant edit 4wd assist)
the exact gearing ratios for this model rb26
18 inch 6 spokes all round with lower profile
http://singh336.sc31.info/datas/users/2454-bnr34.zip

im going to make a rb30det... with drift spec setup
Here is my go at the Amuse S2000 R1 i think
Attached files
Amuse S2000 R1.zip - 513 B - 315 views
I was hoping to create Formula 1 performance, but without access to downforces, cornering ability is this car's greatest limitation. However, it will easily compete with the FZ50 GTR on most tracks, although it must corner less aggressively. It's obscene acceleration compensates for the slower cornering in most cases. It will run the drag strip in about 8.85, at least with my throttling and shifting, which I'm sure could be improved. I think it's handling is pretty good. I've pulled off some monster slides when the back end gets away and been able to recover with reasonable grace. Other times, it has not been so pretty of course. Anyway, it's definitely fast and quite drivable. It has AWD, 1325HP, and big fat, low profile tires. The tires use the softest compound, so endurance may be rather limited. Turning off the modest turbo drops it to only 979HP. The gearbox is pretty well suited for the oval, but will likely need adjustment for other courses. All of the gears could easily be made taller with the power at hand. It's my first tweak, so let me know if you like it, or if you just think I'm crazy. Keep in mind this is not a an attempt to model any specific car.
Attached files
1325 HP.zip - 491 B - 309 views
High Speed Oval Drifter
HI SPEED OVAL DRIFTER
**for confident drifters only!**

around 685 BHP
engine based on my tri-rotary turbocharged
rear: 285 40 r18's
front: 245 38 r18's
weight setup perfectly
engine posistioned to clockwise of the oval corners
beware is very loose. but if u can drift its very responsive
here is the replay, tweak, and car setup - readme is in file for installations
http://singh336.sc31.info/data ... -hi%20speed%20drifter.zip
peace,
You fixed something.
lolillepall
Quote from lrdbsi :HI SPEED OVAL DRIFTER
**for confident drifters only!**

around 685 BHP
engine based on my tri-rotary turbocharged
rear: 285 40 r18's
front: 245 38 r18's
weight setup perfectly
engine posistioned to clockwise of the oval corners
beware is very loose. but if u can drift its very responsive
here is the replay, tweak, and car setup - readme is in file for installations
http://singh336.sc31.info/data ... -hi%20speed%20drifter.zip
peace,

there ya go ...
RWD 20b drag car 9.1 sec 1/4 mile
*NOTE for XF GT non-turbo*
built realisticly no funky small or huge rims or overpowered engines

900BHP
20b tri-rotary wankel engine
2 bar ,28 psi
rear fats,
front skinnies
weight edited and engine positioned for ultra traction
watch out for the wheelie, control it for perfect launch
http://singh336.sc31.info/datas/users/2454-xfg%20drag.zip
peace
where the hell did you get a rotary engine?
well ah lol, i forgot to say its only a inline tripple, setup to react similar to a wankel, sry to dissapoint
1970 Chevelle SS 454

One of the highest powered production cars in the muscle-car era, factory rated at a very conservative 450 hp and 500 ft-lbs of torqe. This version has the M22 "rock crusher" close ratio 4-speed with 3.73 rear-end gear. Capable of 13.7 1/4 mile time. From what I could gather, most factory 454's in the Chevelle in 1970 made at least 470 at the wheels, which probably means they made something close to 500 crank. They had an aggressive solid-lifter cam, 11.4:1 compression and a holly 800 cfm carb which was good for about 5 mpg. It's a heavy beast with relatively narrow tires, and road_normal should feel pretty close to bias-ply tires. One unique thing about the Chevelle, is that it had a 4-link "live" rear-axle with coil springs that made for decent handling despite it's heavy weight. It did have front disc-brakes but they werent quite up to the task of stopping a 3700-lbs car with 450 hp so give yourself plenty of braking room!

Have fun, I dare you to take it on an auto-x course.

Replace "." with "," if need be.

Brendan
Attached files
ChevelleSS454.zip - 497 B - 372 views
385 BHP TDi PSYCO
1800 cc inline 4 TDi with 385 bhp and 946 nm

i aint very good at making setups so somone plz make one

but try the tweak out its sick

Attached files
XRG_TDI.zip - 268 B - 308 views
Hi, i know this might sound a bit silly.. but would it be possible for anyone to make a Kia Shuma II 1.6 LS

P.S. I think its called the spectra or something in the US
For my next 'project' I tried simulating the XF GTR as accurately as possible on the XF GTi. Got very close on the horsepower and torque figures (they're only about 10rpm off), and most of the setup is as close as it could to the default XFR road setup. It doesn't seem to drive as nice (I like the XFR ) but it should give an impression.

Also did some work on the Honda Civic EK9 setup.

Enjoy.

[edit] Gave the wheels some more spokes, tiny detail
Attached files
Honda Civic Type-R.zip - 442 B - 328 views
XF GTR.zip - 468 B - 261 views
Hi! I'm new here, just bought a licence of the game and its great!
But where du I put the cars you're uploading after I've exstracted them? And where do i load them from??! Thanks!
Basically you extract the file from the first post in this thread to anywhere on your computer (your LFS folder might be easiest).
You run both LFSTweak and LFS (patch Q) - choose the right car in LFS - load the tweak (.twk file) into LFSTweak - and your car's specs should change in LFS after going in and out of the pits.
If your car has extremely strange figures, and is falling through the ground, change the dots in the .twk file to commas, or the other way round - and load again.
Some people also include .set files in their tweaks, place those in the [LFS]/data/settings folder.

[edit] They're not new cars
3 New Presets
Hey guys...here are 3 basic tweaks I threw together in a matter of minutes. I actually like them, and I hope you do too! The XF GTi has transformed into a lightweight version of a Subaru WRX STi, with a 2.0 liter turbo flat-4 , all-wheel drive, a 5-speed, and 276 hp! The XR GT is a basic road car, more of a modest sedan of the late 80s I guess. It has a 4.0 liter naturally-aspirated straight-6 with 205 hp, rear-wheel drive, and a 4-speed. The XR GT Turbo is now a nasty, balls-out GT coupe with a 5.4 liter V8 (with a V5 for sound), 549 hp, a front-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive, and a 6-speed!

Have Fun!!!

Yod
Attached files
Hot_Hatch_&_General_Sedan_&_GT_V8.zip - 1.8 KB - 267 views
This thread is closed

LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here! [old thread]
(285 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG