The online racing simulator
G25 probelms!!
(12 posts, started )
G25 probelms!!
My g25 will not go more than 90 degrees ive tried everything reinstalling wingman software, changing all the settings, when ever i drive i cannot get the steering wheel to go more than 90 degrees so its unrealistic driving all the time.
as i dirve the stering wheel in lfs is spinning to fast for the rate im turning and the g25 wont respond after 90 degrees can someone please come up with a soloution to help me thankyou very much.
By wingman do you mean the logitech gaming software thing? its on the cd install it if you havent then put these settings into it. also check the in-game wheel settings to match the settings in the link.
Ys i do mean the logitech profiler thing but your picture hasnt come up though.
Is the steering lock set correctly in both LFS and the profiler? Might as well take another look, even if you have already. Sounds like one of them isn't matching the other...
It sounds like the steering lock in the LFS options is set to 180 or something like that. Set it to 720 or 900.

Speaking of which, I heard from many who said they can't get their G25 to do the full 900 degrees in LFS for the road cars, but it works just fine for me. Just had to fiddle a bit with the settings. No need to stick with 720 in the slower road cars. I have to say I like the feeling much better.
still nothing maxium lock is 720 for all of the profilers and for lfs i dont know what to do anyone can give me any more help
#7 - word.
1) exit lfs
2) unplug your G25 USB
3) plug your G25 USB back in
4) the wheel will should self calibrate when you plug it in (turns fully left 450 degrees, then fully right 450 degrees)
5) start LFS

now it should work
Yes, good point. How far does it turn when calibrating?
this happened to me,

go into control panel, printers and other hardware, game controllers

select the G25, and click properties

then click settings

then set degrees of rotation to 720 or 900 (whatever you want, for some reason i think the default is 200?)

and id also deselect combined axis

hope that helped
thankyou guys for your help everything is sorted now
I'm having the same problem. However I am using a Logitech Driving Force GT. I have the latest drivers installed from wingman (which makes the PC think it's a DFP). I have done all the steps above, and was successful in unlocking the full range of steering, but only in GTR2, and Richard Burns Rally. I still cannot utilize more than 200 degrees of lock in Live For Speed. Am I missing something? Is anoyone else still having this issue?
set up the steering in the LFS car garage to the degrees you want, should be found in the steering section of the garrage, it will not alter your car's setup settings.

G25 probelms!!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG