The online racing simulator
that´s what i wanted to say^^

it doesn´t care, HOW the skin is done, just THAT the skin is done and that the owner likes it.

but i still don´t understand what he is talking about....
Quote from M Ekström :that´s what i wanted to say^^

it doesn´t care, HOW the skin is done, just THAT the skin is done and that the owner likes it.

but i still don´t understand what he is talking about....

Agree :s

ofcourse it doesn't matter how the skin is done. But have a little dignity and do it properly. Using mspaint is the worst possible way to create a skin. There is a free tool called GIMP that will allow you to use the master skinnerz skin kits(has a black mask to create a lower filesize and less messy file).

If you learnt how to use it just a tiny bit you'd outdo what you did with mspaint and see the tool is FAR superior.
i used this kits-.-

i just colored the background otherwise because of the black parts of the skin.

i think you shouldn´t criticise me because i did it in paint. (i can work with it pretty well)
there are also people which can´t work in GIMP.
i know that tool but i don´t want to download it. and i think it´s my decision how i work because i´m pretty happy with my skins...
Quote from daloonie :mspaint here we go!

:doh:

ok I will not get here because you .... but so smart and super good times are created but a beautiful skin ..
Man you just can't get through to these people.

If you enjoy skinning, sticking with mspaint is really digging your own grave. Refusing to download and use a great free tool is a big part of it. It's practically saying no to improve. Quite literally you refuse to get any better.

Also saying I ruin the fun, assuming that is what you say rsf, is just bollocks. I merely mentioned that mspaint is far inferior tool compared to what is out there, and free.

So if you don't want to help yourselfs then go ahead and dig yourselves in deeper by sticking with mspaint.
What you say sounds somewhat ill.
When you hear the way as if it were a religion would not mspaint I love to use my skins and must not download them to me because they have no skins Personalty touch for me.
Quote from daloonie :ofcourse it doesn't matter how the skin is done. But have a little dignity and do it properly. Using mspaint is the worst possible way to create a skin. There is a free tool called GIMP that will allow you to use the master skinnerz skin kits(has a black mask to create a lower filesize and less messy file).

If you learnt how to use it just a tiny bit you'd outdo what you did with mspaint and see the tool is FAR superior.

And i take it every skin made in mspaint is bad?
It is possible to make good skins, pictures and art in mspaint.
It all depends on ur skill levels.
Obviously M Ekström has alot of skill with mspaint, but he might not find GIMP or PS any better.
So dont make radical statements when u have no idea whats entirely going on
Then give me an example of a good mspaint picture/skin whatever. And don't give the that crap with the video of mona lisa or that car drawn in mspaint. Those are nowhere near normal skill levels and require hours upon hours to do.
What could've been achieved much faster in example GIMP or Phptoshop and witha better result.

But yes the general thing is mspaint has a lack of proper tools and worst of all lack of proper jpeg compression to make anything good for lfs.
#35 - senn
Photoshop is extremely expensive and not everyone can afford the operation is also very difficult. I still paint, I love it.
Quote from R-S-F :Photoshop is extremely expensive and not everyone can afford the operation is also very difficult. I still paint, I love it.

I use GIMP, it's free, AND spoe people say its just as good as photoshop,(when you are skinning)
Quote from pacesetter :I use GIMP, it's free, AND spoe people say its just as good as photoshop,(when you are skinning)

Yes it is true but GIMP, the operation very difficult, I do not know me, but it is an alternative but I stick to paint and do some things only with GIMP

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG