The online racing simulator
R34 Style Rear lights
(30 posts, started )
R34 Style Rear lights
Good work CONFUCED i like them ,cya drifting greetz!
I like them. Nice work
Another person posting pictures that include mods that are infact illegal to use in LFS.
#5 - 13OB
You have an XRT with no spoiler and a roll cage
Quote from 13OB :You have an XRT with no spoiler and a roll cage

yes i was wondering the same thing as i can see were the spoiler should be on the trunk but its not there
i dont see anything wrong with it cept th it has xrt wheels maybe he photoshopped it???
#8 - Jakg
It's not a photoshop it's a mod for LFS (which the link for cannot be distributed)
The mod actually gives the "visualisation over content" feel to the game which spoils it dramatically
i also noticed the weird seat...
o now i see like the clips were the spoiler should be and the racing seat and rollcage wow i should have taken a closer look
Quote from Jakg :It's not a photoshop it's a mod for LFS (which the link for cannot be distributed)

A rather half-assed mod, at that. Again, another example of why user content/user modified content should not be allowed.
the lights arnt perfect cirles and the middle circle is not centeres and orange...
Quote from wheel4hummer :A rather half-assed mod, at that. Again, another example of why user content/user modified content should not be allowed.

Half-assed? Lets see you mod lfs like that...
Its a "DRIFTING MOD"
It gives you the XRR interior and you get other stuff...
#15 - T.J.
I got the mods and I fully love them.. But everyone got their own taste.. I think it is great that user give something back to the community..

Back to the topic.. Nice pair of lights
Quote from T.J. :I got the mods and I fully love them.. But everyone got their own taste.. I think it is great that user give something back to the community..

Back to the topic.. Nice pair of lights

I think it would be great if the mods were legal. They're not and I think people who use them against the terms and conditions should get their licenses removed.
Quote from mcintyrej :I think it would be great if the mods were legal. They're not and I think people who use them against the terms and conditions should get their licenses removed.

i tried it but removed it since it made the xrr downforce bar unable to use.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Half-assed? Lets see you mod lfs like that...
Its a "DRIFTING MOD"
It gives you the XRR interior and you get other stuff...

It does not add anything to the game. In fact, it removes from the game according to mutt107.
Ill put it this way - if the xrt had no spoiler to start with, and a mod that gave it a spoiler (standard one) everyone would download it just like they have done with this one.
so were do you get this mod?
i dont know and we should not know...
Quote from mcintyrej :I think it would be great if the mods were legal. They're not and I think people who use them against the terms and conditions should get their licenses removed.

Oh get a grip. LFS Should open it's doors to mods like this, but the more mods available (in any sense) cause alot of peoples games to crash anyway. Textures and all. Which is probobly why the LFS team don't want this kind of modding tolerated.
brilliant...thnks
Nice!

R34 Style Rear lights
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG