The online racing simulator
Make passengers more active
(18 posts, started )
just a idea to make them look less like "dummy", even when i put maybe random skin on helmet and/or uniform... maybe some head movement... even scream whem u crash, maybe....
Haha, how awsome would that be?

All 20 racers load their car with 4 girls and then head off to T1

SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!

*head asplode*
Baffles me why someone would want to race with a passenger...

The only reason I can think of is for authenticity in the Rally(esque) tracks, to have them act as a co-driver, but even then, they dont um, co-drive.

Its just added weight, which is not what is wanted. This is a sim after all!
#4 - Vain
FXO + Passenger = Competition for XRT

Vain
#5 - SamH
Just don't make the back ones kids! I couldn't bear the noise and squabbling!!
Need babies... with rattles.
Babies with rabies.
Quote from Moonclaw :Babies with rabies.

not on the back seat .... please
Some kind of back seat mode would be nice (not that kind of ). Like you sit behind the driver on the backseat and you could slap him on the cheeks, pull his hair, play with radio and turn the wheel etc.... Maybe it would be best to make it some kind of handicap mode where the faster drivers had to take these "friendly" passengers with them in the races. It would even the field and make racing more "interesting". Of course it would require some decent force feedback effects
Would be cool if you passengers could jump off your car and onto another car driving beside you and kick the arse out of the driver. lol
Just arm passengers to the teeth, so they can do drive-bys on opponents while you concentrate on hotlapping.
Quote from GaryArm :Baffles me why someone would want to race with a passenger...

The only reason I can think of is for authenticity in the Rally(esque) tracks, to have them act as a co-driver, but even then, they dont um, co-drive.

Its just added weight, which is not what is wanted. This is a sim after all!

have to agree though maybe it could help with left right balance on some lighter cars or eve with traction ?
Once they add assymmetrical suspension adjustment that may not be an issue...
Quote from Hyperactive :Some kind of back seat mode would be nice (not that kind of ). Like you sit behind the driver on the backseat and you could slap him on the cheeks, pull his hair, play with radio and turn the wheel etc.... Maybe it would be best to make it some kind of handicap mode where the faster drivers had to take these "friendly" passengers with them in the races. It would even the field and make racing more "interesting". Of course it would require some decent force feedback effects

So something like a "scawen future driving experience simulator"?
How to sort out the passengers

1) Have rally co-drivers. I put a passanger in the front for rallyX to simulate the extra weight.
2) Let people be passengers in online games! A mode where someone (ideally using the player's, not the server's processing power if poss) can spectate from a passanger view! Great if you ask me.
3) Let users make their own clothing sets for passengers.
Quote from MyBoss :Would be cool if you passengers could jump off your car and onto another car driving beside you and kick the arse out of the driver. lol

Quote from Hankstar :Just arm passengers to the teeth, so they can do drive-bys on opponents while you concentrate on hotlapping.

LOL LOL LOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Quote from duke_toaster :1) Have rally co-drivers. I put a passanger in the front for rallyX to simulate the extra weight.

Keep in mind, RallyX != Rally...
Quote from duke_toaster :How to sort out the passengers

1) Have rally co-drivers. I put a passanger in the front for rallyX to simulate the extra weight.
2) Let people be passengers in online games! A mode where someone (ideally using the player's, not the server's processing power if poss) can spectate from a passanger view! Great if you ask me.
3) Let users make their own clothing sets for passengers.

thats the idea, no use them as trunk-monkey or something....

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG