The online racing simulator
Quote from uttoro :New physics? What? Where?

Somewhere in Scawen's computer.
Screw physics. We're getting all quantum and paradoxical here. Someone mentioned butterflys, now the whole world is gunna blow up . . .
Hell yes motherf***er! (in rock and roll fashion)
yes. (to be read)
yes (to be read in a reflective way)
yes (euh yes on what?)
This thread just CRIES for a poll :P
Quote from ORION :This thread just CRIES for a poll :P

:dnfnoob:
Quote from GianniC ::dnfnoob:

agree, do not feed GC
Quote from three_jump :agree, do not feed GC

LMAO !
I once found out what the butterfly effect REALLY is:

Did you know that a cyclone can make a butterfly fall over even when it's 10 miles away?

Did you know that 3 bites from a horse can kill a hornet?

I always thought it was a film
Quote from der butz :
Did you know that 3 bites from a horse can kill a hornet?

?? DO you mean Horse Fly? 'Cause them ****ers are evil little barstards.
Yes. (In a Hawking-like voice. He would really take a long time for this simple answer, I guess. Partly because of his poor physiological skills and partly he might think about the whole physics of LFS for a while. :tilt

I'm wondering, how many physicists are playing LFS, since there have already Albert Einstein and Heisenberg been mentioned in this thread ...

yes , but not in answer to any question here
Quote from Becky Rose :It depends on what the car is starting... More information please. (to be read in a pedantic tone).

The whole "if nobody is around to hear it - does it make a sound" thing is pointless anyway because the sound waves will effect other sound waves and cause wave interference which, in accordance with Einsteins theory of special relativity, will relativilistically distort time within the garage when viewed from outside the garage by a very small fraction. The distortion in time, albiet relative, according to chaos theory will effect the garage's spatial relativity to other adjacent matter - and adjacent matter thereof.

What this all means is if a car starts an engine in a garage and nobody is there to hear it, it does indeed still make a sound, because courtesy of the butterfly effect there's a good chance that the direction of a major storm front will be effected.

Some storms can kill tens of thousands of people, I therefore recommend that you do not try the car starting in a garage test.

learn something new every day
Quote from deggis :Will the hotlappers' virtual penis get -5 centimetre cut when the Mighty Victor resets the WRs?

/me modifies spam filter rules
Yes, so I will be abled to upload a WR too.
F**king beta testers.
#45 - IDUI
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Not to be read at all! (yes)
Speaking if the patch...Scawhen ?

OT: Kev, beaten Tristan?!
u mean all of them will be reset?, there's nothing wrong with xfg, i think...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG