The online racing simulator
World Records and physics changes
I understand some people are using the High nose exploit to get faster top speeds/laps on the winged cars. Will the world record times be reset when/if the physics are changed to stop this exploit?
Yes.
Yea.
Oh yes.

(too be read in the Churchill ad style)
Yes. (To be read in a Sherlock holmes to Watson kinda voice)
Yes. (to be read simply as in the Tristan style)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#7 - ORION
NO!!!
*runs* :P

Well, it will depend on whether it's possible to beat those times or not. If the new physics engine makes the cars faster, the records dont need to me deleted.
We'll see
#8 - axus
Most probably, yes. (to be read in a scientific Albert Einstein manner)
#9 - Vain
We know the location of the car when it crosses the finishing line, so it is impossible that we know the time at which it crosses the line, so the worldrecords are all meaningless anyway. (to be read in a Heisenberg manner)

Vain
Yes, because all other replays will go out of sync. They're not valid anymore with the new physics so you can't just leave them up there.

Next question:
With the new physics introductions, is it going to be colder at night than outside?
If a Car starts in a garage yet nobody is around to here it. Does it make a sound? (To be read in a Nitzche kinda way.)
No.
FU! ret**ds! (to be read in the Yacko the clown style)
Quote from AndroidXP :With the new physics introductions, is it going to be colder at night than outside?

hmmm doesnt really work well in english
Meh, you're right :/
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#16 - th84
yeaaaa maaaannn!! (to be read in a cheech and chong style)

those damn potheads are always late!!
Will the hotlappers' virtual penis get -5 centimetre cut when the Mighty Victor resets the WRs?
Oh No
Lose 5cm? damn only 1cm left
Yes (to be read in an upset style brought on by GC's constant, relentless taunting, knowing he doesn't even use the avatar I painstakingly spent many... er... minutes on, andknowing that as soon as I retaliate TheeJump and Orion and Biggie and the other smappers will come and get me and taunt me m
more about hacksaws and champagne corks and hotel arrangements etc...)
Quote from deggis :Will the hotlappers' virtual penis get -5 centimetre cut when the Mighty Victor resets the WRst?

sure yes

will it be easier to drive a new one :tempted: :bananadea

Quote from tristancliffe :Yes (to be read in an upset style brought on by GC's constant, relentless taunting, knowing he doesn't even use the avatar I painstakingly spent many... er... minutes on, andknowing that as soon as I retaliate TheeJump and Orion and Biggie and the other smappers will come and get me and taunt me m
more about hacksaws and champagne corks and hotel arrangements etc...)

Talking about avatars, can you make me a new one please ?!
"..constant, relentless taunting.." Pfff... :noob: !

Quote from thisnameistaken :I feel like I've missed out on a hilarious German joke now

Germans and hilarious in 1 same sentence ? lol
Quote :If a Car starts in a garage yet nobody is around to here it. Does it make a sound?

It depends on what the car is starting... More information please. (to be read in a pedantic tone).

The whole "if nobody is around to hear it - does it make a sound" thing is pointless anyway because the sound waves will effect other sound waves and cause wave interference which, in accordance with Einsteins theory of special relativity, will relativilistically distort time within the garage when viewed from outside the garage by a very small fraction. The distortion in time, albiet relative, according to chaos theory will effect the garage's spatial relativity to other adjacent matter - and adjacent matter thereof.

What this all means is if a car starts an engine in a garage and nobody is there to hear it, it does indeed still make a sound, because courtesy of the butterfly effect there's a good chance that the direction of a major storm front will be effected.

Some storms can kill tens of thousands of people, I therefore recommend that you do not try the car starting in a garage test.
I assume this car starts itself?
New physics? What? Where?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG