The online racing simulator
Racing Games...
(38 posts, started )
Racing Games...
Hi all i am really really really really really bored and can someone suggest some realistic racing games and games whitch have good crash pshychics? (olny pc)
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#2 - senn
good crash physics PC only.....hmmmmmm Race Driver GRID is ok i spose...other than that i have nfi
#3 - Jakg
Flatout?
#4 - BAMBO
Flatout has an arcade feeling, but the damage engine is pretty good.
Quote from BAMBO :You should try LFS.

really ? never heard of it!...
actualy i got bored of lfs i woud buy an s2 but i cant offord it
ballistics.
i dunno if there is any other game that lets you go supersonic
it even has a mach indicator
Ace combat 6 does but doesn't count as driving.
Quote from Drifteris LTU :really ? never heard of it!...
actualy i got bored of lfs i woud buy an s2 but i cant offord it

Ok, then you should forget the games above, because those are more expensive.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Ok, then you should forget the games above, because those are more expensive.

no they arent i have flatout and gid but not ORIGINAL cd's
Quote from george_tsiros :ballistics.
i dunno if there is any other game that lets you go supersonic
it even has a mach indicator

Ballistics is looooooooool!!
Anyway, watch my latest video of the game, it gives you the impression on how Ballistics is

:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0FEjPMMjg

I actually breakes the sound barrier most of the time
Funny little game.

Edit :
And yes, it's in real time
Quote from Drifteris LTU :no they arent i have flatout and gid but not ORIGINAL cd's

...which is completely illegal...

TVE: That looks mental
Quote from Kdovi :...which is completely illegal...

so why can i find those games in supermarkets?
Quote from Kdovi :
TVE: That looks mental

It is
Only way for me to drive like that is to know what's commin. As you see I drive the same route / line each lap. Look at that part with 4000+ km/h in the video, there is no way I could react fast enough if I did not know the track..
Quote from Drifteris LTU :no they arent i have flatout and gid but not ORIGINAL cd's

Quote from Kdovi :...which is completely illegal...

Quote from Drifteris LTU :so why can i find those games in supermarkets?

Yea Kdovi, here, in Baltic states, you can find these, how we call ''half-legal games'' in some shops, cost's about ~8 euros.
TVE: that was awesome dude

lol lol
Quote from Agniz :Yea Kdovi, here, in Baltic states, you can find these, how we call ''half-legal games'' in some shops, cost's about ~8 euros.

Silly me, buying games for 50€
We also used to call games in Vietnamese marketplaces half-legal till customs service took over...
Quote from Kdovi :Silly me, buying games for 50€
We also used to call games in Vietnamese marketplaces half-legal till customs service took over...

In some countries there aren't any strict laws about those half-legal CDs DVDs. For example in here, you need to search really well to find an original CD, they do cost 4 times more though, so no one really buys them. Sadly, 95% of CDs are pirate ones in here
I really miss the days of proper old-school "budget" games. That was on TAPE for anyone who wants to laugh at my age and 10 minute load times. But I'll laugh right back when I remind you that new games were the equivalent of about 10 Euros (this keyboard doesn't have a Euro symbol, how lame) back then.
And EA weren't hated by everyone. And Codemasters made good games. And we didn't use hacks, we used "pokes".

Man, those were the days.

Jeez that was off-topic. Sue me, I'm old.
Quote from Dajmin :And EA weren't hated by everyone. And Codemasters made good games. And we didn't use hacks, we used "pokes".

there's a word i haven't heard in quite a while...
There is a game to rival lfs
i couldnt do that ballistics game, i'd pass out
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i couldnt do that ballistics game, i'd pass out

No man, it's easy, drive really slow, learn the course, then faster and faster and then you take acid like me and it's np.

(and for people that sent me message that was a bot, it ain't, I am driving that shitty bicycly-hover-...thing lol)
#24 - JJ72
what control do you exactly have?
Talking to me or topic starter?
If it's to me, if talking about controlls I use keyboard, if you talking about controll over the speed - pretty much it.
At that track I usually can race and have a avarage speed on 1500+ km/h. But on the other tracks that I suck on and crash, - very likely to drive shit.

Racing Games...
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG