The online racing simulator
If you make me the Vice President, I will personally hire Tristan Cliffe as the workforce motivator.
Quote from BAMBO :If you make me the Vice President, I will personally hire Tristan Cliffe as the workforce motivator.

Best reason I can think of NOT to make you VP

(PS...10 drivers already...15 to go...Come on guys!!!)
Quote from Bladerunner :OI!!!! All I'm doing is communicating. ..that's my JOB!!! Best thing to communicate is the fact that we is needing drivers, so I is communicating that

At least, I think I can just about manage communicating, so that's why I am a communications manager...I think...

............... Still my desk tho........

and your doing a good job

Because you can give custom titles, and sincs AtomAnt wanted his colection rate %40, he is ow our Atomic Sponsor!
Hauling 38,718 pounds of Clothing from Rotterdam to Hamburg will earn your driver $1.70 per mile, a total of $514.23 for the entire route. Your company specializes in this cargo type so you will receive a 5% bonus for delivery. If you are late you will be fined $150.00 per day that you are late.

hot route
May I ask how you guys are getting such high rates per mile over in Europe? Is it based on your driver's rating? Or is Europe the place to be for the rates?

The best I can do is about $0.71 per mile.

After going back and forth between the 89 Volvo and waiting for the 93 W900 Kenworth, I went and got the Volvo. I didn't think it would be worth it, even though everyone has been recommending it. I thought the specs were just so little more over what I had that it was worth waiting. But after "random failure" just about every trip knocking off at least $100 from every payout, I went for the Volvo.

I now have $11 to my name and $3000 in loans, LOL.

I'd join ya in the company, but you are in Europe and I figure I'll probably forget about the site by next week anyways (to answer your PM, Bladey)
Quote from mrodgers :May I ask how you guys are getting such high rates per mile over in Europe? Is it based on your driver's rating? Or is Europe the place to be for the rates?

The best I can do is about $0.71 per mile.

After going back and forth between the 89 Volvo and waiting for the 93 W900 Kenworth, I went and got the Volvo. I didn't think it would be worth it, even though everyone has been recommending it. I thought the specs were just so little more over what I had that it was worth waiting. But after "random failure" just about every trip knocking off at least $100 from every payout, I went for the Volvo.

I now have $11 to my name and $3000 in loans, LOL.

I'd join ya in the company, but you are in Europe and I figure I'll probably forget about the site by next week anyways (to answer your PM, Bladey)

Search around Mike, there are some high paying jobs in the US, but not as many as Europe...you got much LONGER trips than we have

If you are short of cash you can always join us... and get even shorter!!
I sold up and took out a $4000 loan to fly over and buy a new truck in Europe..now only got about $300 left to pay back...in under 4 days!!
another few days will see me being able to invest in better gear which will mean I'll make more profit....(soon have a new magnum )
Dont forget, you can be a company member even if you are in the states, just wont be able to take advantage of the contracts (when we get them!) AFAIK you still get the 'preferred cargo' bonuses though, as well as discount on fuel and repairs!
I've applied

Mind you i have no clue what im doing, therefore ill just click buttons till it makes sense

OMG, this game is mean as soon as i started driving i get
"Your truck has had a random mechanical failure beyond normal wear and tear. Your truck is now at 47.0% condition."
Quote from Migz :I've applied

Mind you i have no clue what im doing, therefore ill just click buttons till it makes sense

OMG, this game is mean as soon as i started driving i get
"Your truck has had a random mechanical failure beyond normal wear and tear. Your truck is now at 47.0% condition."

acepted and, ouch
oh my god how lucky, i was watching video's and they just so happen to end causing me to come on here and see that you've posted something a few minutes ago.

Yeah it was pretty ouch, i repaired it tho

Although im still confused about something, does fatigue go down by itself or do i have to stay logged in for it to go down?
Quote from Migz :oh my god how lucky, i was watching video's and they just so happen to end causing me to come on here and see that you've posted something a few minutes ago.

Yeah it was pretty ouch, i repaired it tho

Although im still confused about something, does fatigue go down by itself or do i have to stay logged in for it to go down?

goes down 1 every hour on the hour, weather logged in or not (even though it says it only does it when your inactive, i find it does it both ways)
Thanks for accepting me into the fold of Live for Trukz!

Got some problems getting this browser based stuff to work on my works computer. Can't seem to choose any other commodity than general merchandise

So please excuse any tardyness during 8-5 GMT

As long as I set the trip up at home, I can still 'drive' from work. Guess that'll have to do.....

C'mon troops, we need to get the company up to 25 strong
Check this site, http://www.swgarchive.com/truckz/loads.htm

here you can sort it like by ppm, or supply or demand and else, you can check hot routes with it.
NEVER haul general merchandise, its useless and gives you less money

btw bought myself oversized load endorsment (yay i can haul 56.000 lbs now) and started contract route, pays me $5000 for 2000 miles
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Check this site, http://www.swgarchive.com/truckz/loads.htm

here you can sort it like by ppm, or supply or demand and else, you can check hot routes with it.
NEVER haul general merchandise, its useless and gives you less money

btw bought myself oversized load endorsment (yay i can haul 56.000 lbs now) and started contract route, pays me $5000 for 2000 miles

luky, im getting payed about $500 for 303 miles

Rotterdam to Hambourg clothing (hot route) have i allready said?
$5000 for 2000 miles? $500 for 300 miles? I get $400 for 600 miles! What are you all doing?

I have no idea what a "hot route" is. I see when in the route screen, I click on the city and the demand listed is in red. Is this a hot route? I ran one of these and made $300. Not exactly "Hot" at $0.50 per mile, IMO. I still haven't seen a route that pays more than $0.71 per mile.
Quote from mrodgers :$5000 for 2000 miles? $500 for 300 miles? I get $400 for 600 miles! What are you all doing?

I have no idea what a "hot route" is. I see when in the route screen, I click on the city and the demand listed is in red. Is this a hot route? I ran one of these and made $300. Not exactly "Hot" at $0.50 per mile, IMO. I still haven't seen a route that pays more than $0.71 per mile.

I posted a extremely useful link few posts above
http://www.swgarchive.com/truckz/loads.htm

Here you can sort all columns however you want, by ppm, by miles etc.
Note that you can not haul when route is less than 300 miles, you can drive, but you wont get any money.

So, i look on that link and sort routes in North america by PPM.

1.69 277 $ 470.90 El_Paso Clothing Albuquerque
1.36 403 $ 548.08 Toronto Clothing Trenton

The first one is no use, because its only 277 miles, less than 300.
So, take a look on the second route, 403 miles and pays 548. Go to toronto and pick up clothing to, drive to trenton.

Remember, loads change every midnight Sunday and Wednesday, so keep checking then this link and sometimes the routes are better, sometimes not.
Once I get good footing on Trukz, I may move to Live For Trukz.
Very nice, everyone recommends getting out of the beginner trucks and into the Volvo as quickly as possible because it is so much more reliable. So, on my first quick route moving up the coast in the "much more reliable" Volvo, I get not one, but 2! RMF's in a row giving me $106 and $83 worth of repairing on a haul that only paid me $212. Combined with fuel usage, I lost money on this one.
Quote from mrodgers :Very nice, everyone recommends getting out of the beginner trucks and into the Volvo as quickly as possible because it is so much more reliable. So, on my first quick route moving up the coast in the "much more reliable" Volvo, I get not one, but 2! RMF's in a row giving me $106 and $83 worth of repairing on a haul that only paid me $212. Combined with fuel usage, I lost money on this one.

MEGA OUCH>> , thats bad, mate....
my volvo has never had an rmf again. Must have been some bad fuel.

/me touches wood
my renault magnum hasnt rmf'd yet
btw the company is $500 richer i think.
well, if your talking about your route only, then its $250

we have $4500 now!
go LFT.

I just thought we should set up a club on test drive unlimited. LFSU live for speed unlimited.
since we have some money now, collection rate is down from 15% to 10%!
just like to say that we now have 12 members! almost half way to contracts!!!!

Does anyone here play Trukz ?(browser game)
(382 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG